• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

When do you feel ... like Giving ... 'jobs?? (1 Viewer)

lallypop

HSC
thepubmanbob said:
When's the best time would you recommend? During a football game or right after? Or after El Nino? Or after or before sex??

After would you jkiss the guy after you've done it?

And another question???? Where does everyone get the desire to suck a dick? I mean the guy PEES out urine from there and why do people get the nerve for anal too?? HELLO??? EXCRETION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAGS
i just stand by all ive ever said and say that oral sex is uckin gross

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
lallypop said:
i just stand by all ive ever said and say that oral sex is uckin gross
i used to think that too... until i received it and realised that nothing that good can be gross or wrong...
note to all psycho's this rule does not apply to murdering children
its gross and wrong

and arvinsloane!!! damm you!!! must you use my shitty old username??!
:mad: look at me glower!

lallypop

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
i used to think that too... until i received it and realised that nothing that good can be gross or wrong...
note to all psycho's this rule does not apply to murdering children
its gross and wrong

and arvinsloane!!! damm you!!! must you use my shitty old username??!
:mad: look at me glower!
no way i refuse to try it or recieve it

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
lallypop said:
no way i refuse to try it or recieve it
fair enough... but im here to say that ill never ever ever regret losing my stalwart stance on no oral...

lallypop

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
fair enough... but im here to say that ill never ever ever regret losing my stalwart stance on no oral...
your WHAT now?

thepubmanbob

HSC
N/A
mmm_sofay said:
That being said, where do guys get the desire to lick/suck/kiss a vagina? I mean, the chicks not only PEES from there, but also she BLEEDS from there.
correct. bloody hell ... sickos

disco

HSC
i reckon its pretty awkward giving a guy head. i mean is there a proper technique for doing it?? or r u just sucking on it?? :confused: can gals give bad heads?? does it really hurt if u bite the weener??

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
disco said:
i reckon its pretty awkward giving a guy head. i mean is there a proper technique for doing it?? or r u just sucking on it?? :confused: can gals give bad heads?? does it really hurt if u bite the weener??

Whatever you do, no biting. Worst thing you could ever do.

Anything else and most guys won't complain as long as they cum.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
K

katie_tully

when he flops it out and slaps me on the forehead, i guess.

equiski

HSC
Smokey_22 said:
...and platelets, plasma, red and white blood cells, and in some cases, STDs.
okay. you are very smart.

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
Smokey_22 said:
...and platelets, plasma, red and white blood cells, and in some cases, STDs.
yeah and believe it or not, in some cases you can contract stds from kissing. so if that's your reasoning for not engaging in oral sex, it's stupid. and you're stupid for missing out.

lallypop

HSC
equiski said:
Hey when you think of it, a human is just a skin bag filled with muscles and bones and fat and entrails and shit. If you're happy enough to kiss this flesh bag filled with all that stuff, I don't see why kissing a vagina is that bad. French kissing someone is MUCH more unhygenic. The mouth is such a dirty place filled with all kinds of nasty bacteria. So what if a girl pees from her vagina. Urine is pretty damn sterile. There isn't anything wrong with blood either. Sure, its not a pleasent image, but blood is just blood. Red water.

Anyway, you guys are just missing out. Oral sex is an awesome thing. The mouth can do ALOT of things that the rest of you can't. I feel sorry for those who are too prude to incorporate it into your sex lives.
fuckin hell...
kissing = awesome, oral sex = fuckin gross.
you can go on and have your oral sex and taste peoples faeces and shit like that, but you can't call people like me prude.
people don't IMAGINE the bacteria and crap like that - that's why STDs can be ignored so easily - and the mouth is more enticing than a vagina or a penis. you don't have to feel sorry for me, i just pity you that you have to wait to suck the blood outta your bitch's vagina just to express some love

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
lallypop said:
fuckin hell...
kissing = awesome, oral sex = fuckin gross.
you can go on and have your oral sex and taste peoples faeces and shit like that, but you can't call people like me prude.
people don't IMAGINE the bacteria and crap like that - that's why STDs can be ignored so easily - and the mouth is more enticing than a vagina or a penis. you don't have to feel sorry for me, i just pity you that you have to wait to suck the blood outta your bitch's vagina just to express some love
Haha. You're stupid.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
thepubmanbob said:
When's the best time would you recommend? During a football game or right after? Or after El Nino? Or after or before sex??

After would you jkiss the guy after you've done it?

And another question???? Where does everyone get the desire to suck a dick? I mean the guy PEES out urine from there and why do people get the nerve for anal too?? HELLO??? EXCRETION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAGS
why dont u grow up... u dont like it... good for u, go root a tree, no one really cares.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)