When do you feel ... like Giving ... 'jobs?? (1 Viewer)

ZacG

HSC
hamsterMan said:
i like headjobs after giving anal
Let me guess, you've just reappeared on the forums and you want to see how long until you get banned?

shalini

ORaL SeX is GrEaT!!!!

wikiwiki said:
Actually, the vagina is seven or so times cleaner than the mouth.

So if you aren't into oral, don't kiss people...
I totally agree...i think oral sex is the BEST thing every...part from sex that is. If you love him/her then it just feels like a natural thing to do. And i dont know y people who have never tried it act like they know how it feels like and go "thats sooo gross"...talk about being stuck in a 1940's narrow minded context." Anywayz i think you should try all sorts of things to spice up your sex life..not just be stuck in the same old boring sex every single time.

cabanaboy21

HSC
thepubmanbob said:
When's the best time would you recommend? During a football game or right after? Or after El Nino? Or after or before sex??

After would you jkiss the guy after you've done it?

And another question???? Where does everyone get the desire to suck a dick? I mean the guy PEES out urine from there and why do people get the nerve for anal too?? HELLO??? EXCRETION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAGS
i feel like giving them whenever i want... i prefer getting them whenever i can

scoby_2000

HSC
lol....thanks guys u hav officially entertaind the hell out of the last 10 mins its taken me to read this stuff

lol

funniest thread ever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)