When do you feel ... like Giving ... 'jobs?? (2 Viewers)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Raiks said:
What? It happens... and I think your comment applies to the sentance that came before that comment of markmooks.

If you were brought up prudish then I can understand a reluctance to accept it.
the wording kinda put me off.
but girls aquire the taste of man juices, so why cant guys aquire the taste of vaginal juices?

yeah, early morning and in my opinion, bad wording made me think "eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"
but other then that, i would be totally accepting of it.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
waterbottle said:
i don't mind the taste of either. i'm happy to kiss after either, and so is my boyfriend.
You a fan of rainbow kisses?

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
markmooks said:
Lol, I'd deleted this thread yesterday from my subscribed ones since there was no traffic for a month.

I don't see the problem with body fluids. If you have no diseases and it doesn't smell bad or taste bad, why not get into it? Vaginal juices can be an aquired taste though, if you were bought up prudish then I can understand a reluctance to go there. Personally I think it's highly amusing when a girl gets the squirts and gushes during sex :)
do you also find washing your hands highly amusing?

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
squirting is mad, especially when their legs have convulsions, its crazy shit, it looks like a seizure.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
the way you paint the picture, it may very well be a seizure

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
this stage went from strange to random to disgusting to just plain stupid (that is to th exbox and tits huge comments...)

Fact is that oral sex in every occasion is WONDERFUL and if you haven't experienced it, you are the one missing out. Please dont knock it till u try it. And i also don't see anything wrong with kissing after sex, i mean they're your fluids...
anyway, all you prudes go out and such someone off, then get back to me.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Thats a really awkward situation.

Lennie

thepubmanbob said:
When's the best time would you recommend? During a football game or right after? Or after El Nino? Or after or before sex??

After would you jkiss the guy after you've done it?

And another question???? Where does everyone get the desire to suck a dick? I mean the guy PEES out urine from there and why do people get the nerve for anal too?? HELLO??? EXCRETION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAGS
During the football game :uhhuh:

Always seems like the best time :p

I wouldnt kiss the guy after, unless he was a total jerk, and i wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine... so to speak

(haha yes i know that was lame)

As for the "what if my girl wants a kiss after?" question... simple answer. If you dont want an angry hurt girlfriend..... just do it, (avoiding tongue at all costs) .
If not, Just try and move off the bed, before she even thinks of it.

Rachel_Lapp

HSC
OMG URE AN UNEXPERIENCED FUCKING LOSER!!! LET THE WOMEN GIVE U HEAD AND WEAR A CONDOM....DUMBASS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)