When does your atar get mailed to you? (1 Viewer)

cookiebook

HSC
I read on the Board of Studies website that it gets sent on the 15th of january 2014 but those are just your HSC credentials..is your atar included in these? For those who did the HSC in 2012, when did they mail you the atar? Also how can you opt out of getting the atar mailed to you so you will only receive it through online?

madharris

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure I received my atar and my results separately (since one is done by the board and one is done by uac)
Not sure when they came though since I was overseas at the time.

You should probably email to ask them if there's a way to not get it mailed since I can't think of a way from the top of my head

Hypem

HSC
Um, results are out on the 18th and ATARs are out on the 19th

cookiebook

HSC
I know when the atar and results are released and that is when you can check it online but when do they mail it to you to your address? :l

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I know when the atar and results are released and that is when you can check it online but when do they mail it to you to your address? :l
No, it gets mailed in January 2014. If you don't want your parents to see your ATAR (that's what I'm assuming lol) then you can just simply change your address to Zimbabwe.

cookiebook

HSC
No, it gets mailed in January 2014. If you don't want your parents to see your ATAR (that's what I'm assuming lol) then you can just simply change your address to Zimbabwe.
LOL, you got me. Will that actually work? o.o And how exactly do you change it?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
LOL, you got me. Will that actually work? o.o And how exactly do you change it?
Go to the link you posted :haha:

And yeah, it will work. I don't know what your parents are going to do because they'd be anxious to know your results. You can just photoshop maybe...?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
But over here: http://studentsonline.bos.nsw.edu.au..._your_results/ it says "HSC credentials will arrive in the mail on Tuesday, 14 January 2014. Please check your postal address contact details are correct in My Details."

Lol :/?
I think it means your HSC certificate. I think the other is just a letter saying CHECK YOUR ATAR. Anyhoo, if you do want to change your address just log into UAC check&change and edit your address.

Probs not a good idea though

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I think it means your HSC certificate. I think the other is just a letter saying CHECK YOUR ATAR. Anyhoo, if you do want to change your address just log into UAC check&change and edit your address.

Ahh yes, makes sense.

cookiebook

HSC
Ahh I get it now. As MadHarris said, the atar is done by UAC and the results are done by BOS. So BOS will send the HSC credentials ONLY to your mail and UAC will send your atar notice on the 20th Dec as it says on the link posted by Adrita: http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/key-dates.shtml

Go to the link you posted :haha:

And yeah, it will work. I don't know what your parents are going to do because they'd be anxious to know your results. You can just photoshop maybe...?
I've created this elaborate plan. ;) I already created fake credentials lol. It looks pretty much identical to the original. There are samples of the credentials posted on the BOS site. And you're right, I used photoshop + word. If anyone wants to see it, just pm me.

How is it not a good idea? My plans is PERFECT! MUAHAHAHAH

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Ahh I get it now. As MadHarris said, the atar is done by UAC and the results are done by BOS. So BOS will send the HSC credentials ONLY to your mail and UAC will send your atar notice on the 20th Dec as it says on the link posted by Adrita: http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/key-dates.shtml

I've created this elaborate plan. ;) I already created fake credentials lol. It looks pretty much identical to the original. There are samples of the credentials posted on the BOS site. And you're right, I used photoshop + word. If anyone wants to see it, just pm me.

How is it not a good idea? My plans is PERFECT! MUAHAHAHAH
Hahaha genius. When you take over the world remember me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)