when is everyone moving to canberra? (1 Viewer)

Epic

HSC
What date are you guys heading to Canberra?

I've got my accommodation sorted I just need to book my flights. So o-week starts on the 15th and enrollment on the is on the 18th, I'm probably looking to get down there on the 14th.

Oh and in the enrollment book it says:

18th - Undergraduate Enrolments (Halls and Colleges - Domestic Students);Late Enrolments
Are people staying at UniLodge allowed to enroll on this day or is it only for the halls and colleges?

eb590

HSC
i'm driving down really early on the 13th with my family and will be arriving at ANU/Bruce that afternoon.
also, i think the 18th does include unilodge people - or anyone else who cant make the other allocated days

Shaybay92

HSC
I'm arriving on the 9th by plane. I'm not living on campus so I can get there as early as I like. Lucky I just made enrolment day (11th)

abyrne1

HSC
Flying from Perth, so it'll be the 14th for me. Living in UL, so I'm not too worried about making the 13th.

And I'm not going to be able to make enrollments (clearly), but I've been able to sort it out with the ANU staff.

Epic

HSC
Flying from Perth, so it'll be the 14th for me. Living in UL, so I'm not too worried about making the 13th.

And I'm not going to be able to make enrollments (clearly), but I've been able to sort it out with the ANU staff.
You can enroll on the 18th.

HiddenDragon

HSC
Probably driving down on the 11th and enrolling/moving in on 12th.

Getting nervous... Still havn't got accom offer though

Sultun

Banned
HSC
N/A
What an amusing euphemism 'move to Canberra'. Sorry, you don't 'move' to canberra in the same way you don't 'move to prison'. You may be taken there against the natural order, imprisoned, captured, abducted, etc, but don't for one moment tell me that it is possible to move to that desolate hell hole.

abyrne1

HSC
What an amusing euphemism 'move to Canberra'. Sorry, you don't 'move' to canberra in the same way you don't 'move to prison'. You may be taken there against the natural order, imprisoned, captured, abducted, etc, but don't for one moment tell me that it is possible to move to that desolate hell hole.
H-okay. Apologies. We're being taken against our will.

Will someone change the title of this thread? Clearly we got it wrong. How foolish of us.

Shaybay92

HSC
Lmao, it cant be all that bad. I mean, we will be studying constantly anyway so it's not like we will see the outside often enough to care.

John555

HSC
Probably go on the 13th or 14th, just before O-Week. Still no accommodation offer as of yet (apparently they have a crisis this year), so still an uncertain future for me ...

2009spamtec

HSC
Stop scaring everyone, its not that bad.

vikraman

HSC
@Sultun, how does abducted and transported via alien ship to canberra sound?

kingjulian

HSC
Probably go on the 13th or 14th, just before O-Week. Still no accommodation offer as of yet (apparently they have a crisis this year), so still an uncertain future for me ...
same. ):

gingerwitch28

HSC
It was meant to be, drive down on 12th, stay in a hotel with parents for one night, get textbooks, then move in. But I dont get back to Aus til the morning of the 4th and with all this accom BS I'm trying to wangle more time - hopefully til the 14th, Sunday before O-Week.

Epic

HSC
I'm struggling to stay under the 23kg I can take on the plane...and if I fill my carry-on bag up too much it will be over the limit to take on lol...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)