When is the 2008 HSC Exam Timetable released? (1 Viewer)

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Shoelia said:
I'm wondering if English is always the first. I don't think it was last year but I'm hoping not.

The first day of exams is my birthday :(. My 18th to make it worse.
I've got a mate who's 18th is on the 16th, so first day as well.

Last year wasn't it like DT and then English on the Friday? Isn't it always English pretty much first apart from maybe one the day before?

bvl

HSC
incase anyone is wondering, laungauge orals timetable has been released already. cant remember exact dates, but i know the german exams are around 19-21st september.

blowin39

HSC
Wow you really helped me there with that info lol.

Why don't you just ask your teacher or principal they'll surely tell you.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Black Hawker said:
I'm pretty sure English is always on the 2nd day meaning that I will be sitting the English exam on my 18th...
The English exam will also be around the day of my 18th as well :/

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
Today a few schools around my area had like a Biology Seminar thing... On the Video Conference machine things.. and one chick asked when the HSC Exam Timetable release date was... and the Board of education guy had no clue when it was supposed to be released... I felt like taking it off mute and and having a fit at the guy.

Like everyone else though, i'm hoping i don't have two exams on the same day.

champo14

HSC
Seriously guys, by the time the HSC comes around you will be so sick of waiting and preparing for it that if you end up having all your exams in one week, consider yourself lucky.

Put it this way, all mine were in the first week bar one: Ext English, in which I had a week break.

By the end of the first exams I was just so over everything (and so close to the end!) that I honestly didn't put as much effort into Ext as I did my other subjects, even though I had the longest time to prepare for it.

Basically you just have to deal with what the time table gives you, and remember everyone's in the same boat.
If it gives you lemons, use those lemons to create a piece of writing in which they come to realise a discovery of self through an inner journey, or you could write an experiment in which you outline the procedure you studied neutralise the acid in the lemons (Showing all relevant equations, of course).

Whatever, I'm tired, leave me alone.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
As others have said don't fall into that trap of thinking that the timetables don't change much from year to year because they do as WW explained. But English paper 1 is usually on the 2nd day then a gap (I think the last few years it has been a weekend) then paper 2.

I remember last year the timetable was released a week or more late so just because it's expected to be released on May 1st, doesn't mean it will.

As for two exams in one day, it really isn't as bad as you would think. I think what it worse is multiple exams in quick succession. Or something like what champo14 have all exams really close then one exam a week later.

HSC
oooh i want to see it. i'm curious. does anyone have last years? i cant find it on the bos website and i'm curious about that too lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)