When it all ends...what's everyone thinking of doing for muckup day? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Unless of course, your school bans you from a muck up day - i.e. my high school.

eat_well

HSC
Our school banned muck up day. And then gave us muck up week...
Yeah, we have a weird school. The only catch is that we can't get juniors involved.
Our grade was thinking of having an end of the world theme where we dress up as mad scientists and go around screaming about meteors or something. I'm quite excited :).

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
The true Muck up Day at my school has been gone for like a decade.

We have this weird excursion thing that is in lieu of a muck up day. But we aren't even allowed on school property on the day of our "excursion". We assemble like 800m from the school.

Back in the ole days, they could wreak havoc at school on muck up day, have the excursion,. then massive year group party and they all wandered down to the school the enxt morning and the teachers would cook a BBQ and then they just had to be off school grounds by 8:30.
See that was the awesome early 00s days.

HSC
Uni Grad
story time
Well, it's only famous within my school. It was either the Class of '08 or '09 who did it but they were there over night and they put chairs on staircases and string in front of building's doors, so there was only one exit, padlocked the school hall with a different lock than what they usually have, directed all the traffic (my school is next to a high way) onto our round about, so you can imagine it was hell, put a pirate flag on the flag pole, somehow directed all the teacher's cars at the junior school so they had to walk a MASSIVE hill to the high school, put a for-sale sign out in front of our school, as well as honey on garbage bins and toilets.
Then it was either the week before or day before Muck Up Day, they gave the principle a present in Assembly in front of Years 7-12 which was in the Sports Centre, heaps of goats who shitted everywhere. The principle wasn't impressed but everyone laughed. They put the song "Who Let the Dogs Out" when they showed the rest of the goats (there was about 20-odd goats from what I remembered).
One year, I think in the 90s, they somehow put a car on the roof of our sports center as one of the muck up jokes.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
well, it's only famous within my school. It was either the class of '08 or '09 who did it but they were there over night and they put chairs on staircases and string in front of building's doors, so there was only one exit, padlocked the school hall with a different lock than what they usually have, directed all the traffic (my school is next to a high way) onto our round about, so you can imagine it was hell, put a pirate flag on the flag pole, somehow directed all the teacher's cars at the junior school so they had to walk a massive hill to the high school, put a for-sale sign out in front of our school, as well as honey on garbage bins and toilets.
Then it was either the week before or day before muck up day, they gave the principle a present in assembly in front of years 7-12 which was in the sports centre, heaps of goats who shitted everywhere. The principle wasn't impressed but everyone laughed. They put the song "who let the dogs out" when they showed the rest of the goats (there was about 20-odd goats from what i remembered).
One year, i think in the 90s, they somehow put a car on the roof of our sports center as one of the muck up jokes.
lol that's amazing!

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Potatoes in car exhaust pipes...
A sheep in the staff room...
Bubbles in the water bubblers...
Carve something into the oval using weedkiller. i.e. you put weedkiller on oval to spell out a word etc, in 2 weeks time that part of the grass will die and your word will be spelled out. If lucky it might even be captured by the Google Earth satelite imagery.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^:0

A day were the Yr 12s wreak havoc. Normally water bombs, stick bombs, deep heat or honey on toilet seats, one year when I was a junior randomly glued coins to the ground everywhere so people would try to pick them up, letting the sheep out of the ag farm, moving everyone's bags out of the school when in assembly etc.

Most places they are banned now.

Blocy

HSC
N/A
I remember one year where Yr 12s glad-wrapped teacher's cars together, tied a kid to a tree and ran around chucking waterbombs.

Tasteless

HSC
my friends and i are going to bonfire burn our bras in the quad!

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
I'm liking the idea of a for-sale sign outside the front of the school.

Another thing I've always wanted to do is to paint [school name] '12 on the roof of the COLA. Best part about it is that nobody would know until years later when google earth finally updates their satellite images of the school. That being said, I doubt it'll happen - I'm lazy and so are all of my friends.

my friends and i are going to bonfire burn our bras in the quad!
LOOOOOOL

esu_chan

HSC
For about two years now, I have been planning to go dressed as Sailor Moon, and run around the school interrupting classes in search of Queen Beryl.

Which would be very fun. :D

However I think that the rest of my year is planning to come in their pyjamas.

woohoo =3=

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)