when the big 3s are united... (1 Viewer)

supermike

HSC
N/A
hey its been months since i read a post about using dixon, riley and bulmer together to achieve the best result. it struck me hard and led me to believe its the way to go. the logic was that dixon provides solid basics, riley comprehensive text and bulmer awesome updated stats. i recently had managed to collect these 3 books via various means , and i would like to see some opinions as to the effectiveness and necessity of this strategy.
thanks guys:jedi::jedi::jedi:

gnrlies

HSC
I got another idea that will save you having to spend $150 for three textbooks. more info to come or PM me for the advanced info

supermike

HSC
N/A
I got another idea that will save you having to spend $150 for three textbooks. more info to come or PM me for the advanced info
ths for offering to share, but i got 2 of the 3 books from school , coz the second one, dixon, was used by the other eco class, so i needed to ask for permission from the teacher in order to get one. Itd ve been a bit complicated to explain so i didn't point that out in the first post. Thus, i only spent CASH on bulmer, less than $50 for books A & B

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
all 3 of those texts are pretty good, but I personally use just bulmer nowadays, even though its a bit hard to understand at first, you get use to it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)