When to reply...? (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if she saw him on sat, msg on mon, arvo or night. i think 3 days is a bit too long, he might get tired of waiting by then.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Lady_Melian said:
thanks for the advice...she msged him the arvo of the next day if you were wondering :p
Yeah, that's alright for a girl. It shows the guy that she's interested, guys are stupid you see. We can't take hints very well.

Lady_Melian

stary nights
HSC
oh yes, i know way too well that guys suck at picking up hints....sometimes they get really obvious things but generally no....be more perceptive!!! lol

dave_119

Banned
HSC
Lady_Melian said:
Ok, couldn't actually be bothered looking if this has already been done, but my sis is in a pickle right now. She just spent a good night with a guy and got his number, and she wants to know when she should msg him. Is today ok or does it make her seem too keen? Or should she wait a few days or will that give him a bad idea? Whats everyones opinions? Thanks :)
is it ronnie??

Lady_Melian

stary nights
HSC
Shuter said:
Be more obvious!
The thing is, some of the things are pretty obvious tho, so i don't get why guys just don't get it....i mean they do eventually but they like to take their time about it!

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Lady_Melian said:
Ok, couldn't actually be bothered looking if this has already been done, but my sis is in a pickle right now. She just spent a good night with a guy and got his number, and she wants to know when she should msg him. Is today ok or does it make her seem too keen? Or should she wait a few days or will that give him a bad idea? Whats everyones opinions? Thanks :)

he just gave her his number out of sympathy

just tell her not to waste her time

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Lady_Melian said:
The thing is, some of the things are pretty obvious tho, so i don't get why guys just don't get it....i mean they do eventually but they like to take their time about it!
I like playing dumb until the girl practiacally spells things out for me. It makes me laugh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)