• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

When to write back... (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
soha said:
how cute
hes worried about it
if by cute you mean:
1) Paranoid
2) insecure
3) Stupid
4) Shit
5) Gay

Then yeah! How cute!

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
steph@nie said:
the other day i replied to a guys message a few hours after he sent it because I was working, and he messaged my friend and said.. why isn't she replying?
how cute
hes worried about it

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
stazi said:
if by cute you mean:
1) Paranoid
2) insecure
3) Stupid
4) Shit
5) Gay

Then yeah! How cute!
according to you
from your perspective then maybe
but if a guy did that then i would find it cute
in a sense that hes wondering..worrying..curious..anxious..eager..wants her to reply asap...kinda cute

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
callisto said:
it annoys me how some ppl reply the instant you send a msg, like they're waiting with their phone beside them. that = desperate
That's just stupid.
I reply as soon as i read the message, i have the phone in my hand now why put it down and find time to do it later. If you have it on you and there isnt anything to think about, decide etc, write back.
Fuck and i thought i read into things... but timing of messages, geez. 1/2 my phonebook must think im sad and desperate.

It shits me when people write back a couple of days later to something you asked saying, sorry ive been busy... if you had time to read it you had time to reply you fuckwit. If you dont want to reply, dont, i dont want to hear excuses. I sent it over sms for a reason, its quick etc..

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah, im with dazed here, the whole point of technology is that it eliminates the spatial and temporal difference between people (space and time for those interested) and so when do you think is a "good" time? Perhaps when you see them the next day, that'd be better?

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Sorry i don't think we should see each other anymore.... you take yo long to msg me......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)