• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

when you give up... (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
it's a worry. a very big worry.

my friend gave me a link to a forum the other day, and i went, checked it out and it was full of supposed 11-16 year olds from england. But they had (chat) rooms, a couple normal like 'teen chat' or 'chat' but then the fuckin weird ones '!!!16yr old + cam!!!' even if thats some sort of joke, it's pretty fucked up.

anyway, yeh, dont look for love or anything on the net, you dont know what you're going to get

bumbo_hippo

HSC
braad said:
yes, but hippo, talk to me, im 52 year old teacher and i can make all your hassles go away *click*

*shudders*
ewwwww~~
i do like guyz older than me...buh i got a limit...
ur jus too old!! ROFL~~~

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
too old for me is likkkkkkkkke

i dont know. beggars cant be choosers. so 25 :)

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
hey, my mate saw this like 13 yo...hmmm that was really wrong...cept i reckon that two years younger is cool, but not at my age....maybe in a couple of years aye? hey, isn't that just the rules though? I thought that thats just what hpnd...well seems like time shave changed...yea, its gettin really seedy out there...older women? I dunno....maybe in a couple of years...but in highschool, thats gotta be so queer....weird man. 4 years aye? i dunno bout that...k...thats all

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yeh, in school it's weird, i could never imagine even liking girls outside my year (ok, so i was weird) but once you're out of school, its like going from the pool to the ocean. Atm i'd limit myself (and many friends do to) to year 12 girls (considering we were there only last year and half are our age anyway) but upwards it's weird. Every 18 year old should go work in a pub, and your limit of a year above and below starts to dissipate :s

of course there's a limit upwards, but 21/22 year olds become normal...instead of just your age plus one (i.e. 18-19 yr olds)

Last edited:

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
hey bro can you help me with a couple of things.. I am so un comperter educated.. specially with the net and forums and stuff.
1. how do I get a picture under my name... I must sound like th biggest dumb arse.. sorry
2. How do I insert quotes from other people?

umm i think thats it. yeah, I feel so dumb right now...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
datAsianGuy said:
hey bro can you help me with a couple of things.. I am so un comperter educated.. specially with the net and forums and stuff.
1. how do I get a picture under my name... I must sound like th biggest dumb arse.. sorry
2. How do I insert quotes from other people?

umm i think thats it. yeah, I feel so dumb right now...
1. Click User CP, then Edit Avatar. Image must be 100x100 pixels.

2. Type
... (followed by a close square bracket) said:

If you're quoting someone in your reply, just click the Quote button at the bottom of their post.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
braad said:
yeh, in school it's weird, i could never imagine even liking girls outside my year (ok, so i was weird) but once you're out of school, its like going from the pool to the ocean. Atm i'd limit myself (and many friends do to) to year 12 girls (considering we were there only last year and half are our age anyway) but upwards it's weird. Every 18 year old should go work in a pub, and your limit of a year above and below starts to dissipate :s

of course there's a limit upwards, but 21/22 year olds become normal...instead of just your age plus one (i.e. 18-19 yr olds)
yea welz..
trying to put a limit...
buh...its jus a guideline for now...mayb next year at uni or tafe it won't matter..

niteshade1312

HSC
its soo funny because i was just talking about age limites with friends today.. We can to the conclusion that 25/26 is starting to get a bit old for an 18 years old... what are you thoughts on that?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
its soo funny because i was just talking about age limites with friends today.. We can to the conclusion that 25/26 is starting to get a bit old for an 18 years old... what are you thoughts on that?
Hell yes.

The maximum age gap, in my opinion, should be 3 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)