when your younger sibling grows up (2 Viewers)

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
I admire the way you care about your sister.
I have two older brothers, but one studies interstate and is here for only a couple of months per year, and the other brother is five years older and wouldn't want me to talk about guys to him and doesn't give good advice anyway. Once he said to me that I'd most probably won't stay a virgin till I get married but the guy I sex before then would have to be a good guy, not a sleaze or anything! Like wtf? He should be telling me not to sex anyone till I marry (personally I want to stay a virgin till I marry anyway), not telling me about the kind of person I should sex! So yeah, I don't talk to him about that crap. It shits me to tears sometimes because he should be there as an older brother, but most of the time he isn't. Seriously, I think I am more mature than he is!

I didn't talk to anyone in my family about guys/relationships and stuff, until last week when I told my mum about a couple of guys I knew and was interested in (seriously, I surprised myself when I was telling my mum this stuff). I also told her that I wouldn't want to stuff up uni because of these guys (like how I see some guys stuff up uni because of some chicks), because I know better than that! I'm taking a mature approach. I must admit, it felt so damn good telling my mum about this stuff, and I think it made my relationship with her a lot better and mature. She can look at me like I'm an adult now. I can't tell my dad this stuff though, because he'd just be even more overprotective, which shits me.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Oh, my sister is 13 and I do take care of her, but I can't take care of her while she's at school! I don't think I'd need to worry, because she's tough and laughs at skanks (she's at an all girls school), and is the sporting type who beats Samoan girls three times her size in shotput, discus and javelin (don't mean to sound racist, but Samoans are normally the best at those sorts of sports!). She's pretty and loved by everyone, so it worries me that guys might try to go for her when she's so young, but she knows better.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)