when's your first assessments start??? (1 Viewer)

flowergrl

HSC
OMG. It's time.

I got my assessment calendar for term 1. my first's phsics on 13th Nov. got total 7 assessments from 13th to 29th. anyone else feel like they wasted prelim???

I'm soooooo regreting I bludged prelim and now the departments are all "we're not allowed to help you" when they basically did the work FOR us in prelim!!! HELPPPPPP.

anyway, tell us what marks you're aiming for in each subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. mine's all above 90%. except english. I'd be content with A. (85+%)

flowergrl

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
I've only received one notification of an assessment and thats for Bio, week 9 on Tuesday.
Really???

our term ends week 8.

Good luck with bio- it's one of the hardest sciences. I say this as i have experience- you've got a lot of explaining and persuading to do...

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Yeah I have my bio one, got it 2 weeks ago...enzyme activity practical... yay how much fun! All in all I have 5 assessments in week 6-8 this term, 4 of them in the same week...teacher won't let me drop 3u maths for this term... mmmm

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Well technically my first one was in term 1, 2005, but for this year, I think my first one is legal studies in week 7.
Hey Gab, how did you go in your maths ext1 HSC exam? I know my other friend Gab did her 3u exam and said she died haha.

IceOnFire

HSC
I got a physics prac on the wednesday in two weeks, which I believe is 15/11/06.

Then eco research task due on 11/12/06

Also an English assessment during week 8. Haven't actually got the notifications yet.

Probably a Business assessment by the end of this month as well..

Fun, fun, fun. :)

Agywaggy

HSC
I hve 5 assessments at the moment and they are all due with in a week of each other. Crazy!
I hve Biology, open-end investigation due the last day of term which i think is the 8th of december,
Business Studies, inclass essay, 2nd last week of term,
Maths, Test, also on the last day of school this term,
English, Oral, I have to come into school when were meant to be on holidays to do my oral and
Religion, test, last week of school.

Geez... thats choatic, when i type it all out and re-look at it again.

maddy_d

Taper Jean Girl
HSC
so far i have four assessments. 2 are in class in the early days of december and the other two are due in the last week of november. I'm aiming for 90's in three of them(pdhpe, modern and society and culture) and 80's in english. im not really fussed about the inclass ones but i guess it has to be done. best of luck to everyone with your preparation and final works :)

flowergrl

HSC
theodore223 said:
Physics prac in less then a week.
OMG. I'd panicking by now.

p.s. everyone, we must remember that these COUNT TOWARDS YOUR UAI. :eek:

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
My first assessment is an English speech. Apparently, it is the first and also, the LAST!~ Yippee~~ I'm a nervous wreck when it comes to speeches... Not to mention I blush easily ><;

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Wow, some people's schools are really starting to put the pressure on.

Our school isn't giving us our assessment booklets yet cause they aren't going to acknowledge us as Year 12s yet until the 06'ers finish their HSC exams.

HSC
yeahh.. ive got an eng speech and eco research report due on the 28th, maths ext day after, physics the day after.. and im prettry sure ive got chem and maths 2u the week before.. yeahh.. hsc sucks hard:mad1:

w00dy.

HSC
i would have had a modern one on the 3/11. but due to circumstances at our school it got put back.

but overall i think i have at least 3 so far with one more to come at some stage they include:
modern history - speech and 250 word report
cafs - research task on a group
bio - research and prac task

and i have an english oral one coming up sometime on yates. so that will be at least four this term already...

insane.

vizman

HSC
our assessment week in in week 9, assessment tasks for every subject :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)