Where can i get blank skate decks? (1 Viewer)

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Hey there, i'm just wondering where's the best place to get cheap, blank skate decks (woodtone) in Australia, or better yet Sydney. The decks are going to be used for artwork only, so they don't need to be structually strong (i.e. expensive).

Cheers

tempco

HSC
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-100-Cana...ryZ16264QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

if i tried harder, i'm sure i would've found a store that sells blank decks. call the skate shops you've found using whitepages.

the chances of you finding a cheap, blank board is pretty slim. cheap boards usually have some lame design on them and are on sale at big w, and blank boards are usually from reputable skate companies.

good luck anyway.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Id say cheapest im looking at isabout 40-50 bucks.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Id say if your after decks that are never actually going to be used, contact a carpenter or just about anyone with woodworking facilities - I don't claim to be an expert, but there couldn't be that much to belting out a fistful for little more than the cost of plyboard.

G

Gavvvvvin

I heard the dude at the skatestore on the phone and he was getting blank decks for 5 bucks and sellin em for 80.

rabbitohs2005

HSC
INXS said:
Id say cheapest im looking at isabout 40-50 bucks.
Union Standards are like 60 bucks
Zorlac Decks are like 80

but there not completely blank

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
I once had an Epic skateboard.
it had no pictures on it, just colored laqured wood.
mine was purpely/grey.
i got it from SDS for $40

studynoob

HSC
N/A
cheap blank decks are shit they dont last long mine snapped after 2 months of skateboarding when doing a manual kickflip out just get a good quality deck around 120 bucks try PSC skateboarding shop they have a couple of good cheap blank decks!

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
Has minor scratches, and some stickers on it.. the Censored logo isn't a sticker tho.

Not sure if it's what you're lookin for.

Adrian.

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
I once had an Epic skateboard.
it had no pictures on it, just colored laqured wood.
mine was purpely/grey.
i got it from SDS for $40
I used to have one of those too. If you go into any skate store you should be able to find some blank decks for about $50. Most will have a small logo on them though.

47sniper

HSC
N/A
Manly Blades had some for $70
duno if they still have them

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
studynoob said:
cheap blank decks are shit they dont last long mine snapped after 2 months of skateboarding when doing a manual kickflip out just get a good quality deck around 120 bucks try PSC skateboarding shop they have a couple of good cheap blank decks!
Well thats all fine and dandy, but if you read the first post you would of realised that the decks will be used for artwork.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)