Where can i go and meet.,... (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Where do i go and meet chics? Not a cold pickup situation and not work.

Any warm places like work, where plenty of Asian women hang out? What about non-asians?

Please recommend a few places... thanks

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Ah... asia?

I hear Thailand's quite warm around now.

Stop calling them "cold" pick ups. The only reason you suck at them is because you give them that name.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Cold = people you dont know yet.

Warm = place where you build rapport overtime therefore much greater chance of hookup.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
LaZy_KoReAn said:
Cold = people you dont know yet.

Warm = place where you build rapport overtime therefore much greater chance of hookup.
You = suck at picking up my puns.

tempco

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
University of New South Wales?
if you're asian and you can't pick up there, you should jump off a cliff.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
LaZy_KoReAn said:

Any warm places like work, where plenty of Asian women hang out? What about non-asians?

Pick up a new hobby. Anything that involves joining some kind of club. Depending on what you end up choosing, even if you can't 'pick up' there, you'll at least improve your chances by getting fit and having something interesting to talk about.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha what they said about UNSW, or Macquarie SIBT

J

jhakka

LaZy_KoReAn said:

Places where you could find Asians and/or non-Asians? I'd say somewhere that's either underwater or isn't. :)

santaslayer

HSC
WTF?

Galaxy could be a 'warm' or 'cold' pick up. You could be a regular at the upstairs pool room and start to know gangsta wannabe girls by asking them for a game or two. You might wannabe careful of their wannabe gangsta boyfriends though, they carry little pocket knives and come in massive numbers.

The DDR machines downsatairs could be an awesome pickup station. All you have to do is practice 24/7 and then bust a move on the machines and get to level 10000000. Girls would be more than willing to get to know you by then. :p

I've found EasyWay to be a pretty cool pickup spot as well, where you can discuss the art and intricacies of combining taro flavoured milk tea with the various kinds of wierdo looking jellies that it can come with. There's this girl I am particularly fond of who actually works there. I usually start conversation with her, asking her the different kind of combinations I could possibly try. :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
mz_bubbletea said:
i'll start hanging around unsw and sibt..
Thought you didnt like fobs or tradition asians :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)