Where do you sit on the Political Compass? (2 Viewers)

TacoTerrorist

HSC
As I'm sure some of you know, there is a fairly comprehensive political test called the 'Political Compass'. It goes beyond the traditional left-right spectrum. This is the link:

The Political Compass

Do the test and then share your results. :) Here's what I got:

Economic Left/Right: -7.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.95

HSC
Uni Grad
Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -5.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.03

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
done 1000 times before

go back to africa muslim

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.23

peikoff

HSC
N/A
Anyone that got in the bottom left or top right are fucking retards. If you dont see the contradictions in your views then you are beyond help

Ziva

Banned
HSC
Economic Left/Right: 7.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.26

peikoff

HSC
N/A
^ Yeah that's a really interesting graph. I was surprised how right-leaning Labor are.
Jeez what a moron

Are you gonna let someones home made graph dictate to you how far someone leans politically? You can tell yourself by observing their actions that they are not that much right leaning.

If I make a graph showing the liberals to be as far left as possible would you say "ooh thats interesting, I didnt know how left leaning liberals were"

dumbass

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Jeez what a moron

Are you gonna let someones home made graph dictate to you how far someone leans politically? You can tell yourself by observing their actions that they are not that much right leaning.

If I make a graph showing the liberals to be as far left as possible would you say "ooh thats interesting, I didnt know how left leaning liberals were"

dumbass
Except the graph is correct...

Way to jump the shark, champ.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
@peikoff Lol, fuck up moron. The graphs are made by independent experts, as stated by the website. You dumb bogan fuckwit.

peikoff

HSC
N/A
@peikoff Lol, fuck up moron. The graphs are made by independent experts, as stated by the website. You dumb bogan fuckwit.
lol at 'independent experts'

Im sure you researched extensively their qualifications to perform the supremely intellectual task that his graph construction

Yeah, you didnt just read "independent experts" and stop your own independent thought, you really researched

TacoTerrorist

HSC
peikoff said:
lol at 'independent experts'

Im sure you researched extensively their qualifications to perform the supremely intellectual task that his graph construction

Yeah, you didnt just read "independent experts" and stop your own independent thought, you really researched
You're pretty quick to unthinkingly dismiss the graph. Did you go through the same process you just outlined to come to that conclusion? The graph seems pretty accurate to me.

peikoff

HSC
N/A
Hey Taco, read the last line of my above post

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
dude the graph is terrible. sides the political compass in itself is such a bad way to measure political views you can't be all the way up the scale and the way to right it just doesn't work

just like how you can't be all the way to the bottom and all the way left again it doesn't work just as Peikoff said

i mean fuck how can you have a fully authoritarian state that control everything but still have a totally free market

if that's where the liberals actually were we would be in a totalitarian state now as Howard would of sized control and became leader for life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)