where has chivalry gone? (1 Viewer)

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
hey there,
where has male chivalry gone?...i mean girls will go gah gah over you if you show some,,,,so how come no one does?...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Because poor blokes are confused. On one hand you have us girls saying "I want doors to be held open for me" blah blah blah, then on the other, we're saying that we want equality between the sexes.

If a guy holds open a door, half the time he'll be branded a chivalrous bastard, and if he doesn't hold the door he'll be branded a rude, disrespectful bastard.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
choco said:
hey there,
where has male chivalry gone?...i mean girls will go gah gah over you if you show some,,,,so how come no one does?...
We found out that by slapping them across the mouth with our cocks we get the same effect, plus it has the added bonus of getting them horny at the same time as making them fall head over heals for us. Chivalry takes far too much effort in comparison.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Have you been told that you are dangerously starved of sex and attention?

Nowadays men just avoid doors, climbing in windows whenever possible to bypass the whole misogynist/rude dilemma.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
What the hell? You stupid womens you can't have everything! First we treat you like little princesses then you get pissed off 'lolz i am equal to teh men give me works!' now we treat you as equals and you're all 'lolz please treat me like a lil princess again :('

womens.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Because poor blokes are confused. On one hand you have us girls saying "I want doors to be held open for me" blah blah blah, then on the other, we're saying that we want equality between the sexes.

If a guy holds open a door, half the time he'll be branded a chivalrous bastard, and if he doesn't hold the door he'll be branded a rude, disrespectful bastard.
we arent confused.. don't belittle us.. if u keep changing the rules we just stop playing ure mind games.. frankly we just don't give a fuck anymore..

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I've always opened doors for women, whether they're friends, family or girlfriends. It's just common courtesy.

davin

HSC
N/A
being chivalrous tends to not get the girls, from my experience. can be as chivalrous as i want, can't get the girl i want.

marlosian

HSC
chivalry is dead. theres not much you can do about that man. but there is a light at the end of the tunnel... bring it back!

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Personally I open/hold doors for everyone male or female.

Cobra

Ouch, oww, Ouch! owww....
HSC
:wave: Rofl, chivalry isn't dead. You just gotta find the right guy, LOL :wave:

Diddimz

HSC
we will start being chivalrous when you remember your place is in the kitchen and looking after us:)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Cobra said:
:wave: Rofl, chivalry isn't dead. You just gotta find the right guy, LOL :wave:
You've well and truly shown that gayity is alive and well.

LOL :wave: LOL

khing

King and Tyrant
HSC
Diddimz said:
we will start being chivalrous when you remember your place is in the kitchen and looking after us:)
now THAT is true :p

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
loquasagacious said:
Personally I open/hold doors for everyone male or female.
So do I.

I don't think chivalry is gone, it just depends on the individual. Some people are just plain rude,others just can't be bothered, and then there are those who do make the effort.

Last edited:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
choco said:
hey there,
If a girl goes ga-ga over me being a sexist pig, then I'll willingly have sex with her, but she's not relationship material.

davin

HSC
N/A
the idea that one is SUPPOSED to be chivalrous is definitly gone at this point. eroded by both sides, i'd say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)