where have all the 'emos' gone? (1 Viewer)

Katey_xD

HSC
:jedi:lol no emos hav not gone completely
although sometimes i wish they did

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
sif, I always see numerous emos hanging outside the shopping centre in blacktown
seriously, it makes you feel really dull when u enter the shopping centre... dont feel like buying anything and just walk straight out

burger125

HSC
isn't it obvious that after all that wrist action they all bleed to death

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
yeah i've been wondering about this lately, but there are still a lot of other areas that are infected with them.

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
sif, I always see numerous emos hanging outside the shopping centre in blacktown
They're either goths (and whatever else that stereotype covers) or drug-addicts. There are some emos remaining but the numbers have declined.

PrettyStarFury

HSC
Where I am they have all adopted a 'happier' persona, leaning as far as they can towards indie before indie pushes them back. Instead of black skinny jeans and band shirts it's tight dark-blue jeans and tweed vests. Still no-one likes them.

Star
xx

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Um, they've all gone and killed themselves?
Hanging out at Sydney Town Hall?
IDK, who cares anyway

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Dude, go to Hungry Jack's in Queen St Mall up in
My friends and I sit inside and throw ice at them, hoping they'll break and slit in front of us, hahaha.
Thankfully natural selection exists and you'll be eradicated from the gene pool for being such a fucking ignorant stain on society.

Also, I don't see why the stereotype "emo" is given such a hard time. I've been called emo from all the dicktarded wogalicious kids from my middle school, but I don't hear any of it now. I wear band t-shirts and skinny leg jeans and have longish hair. I do this because I like music, I skate and it's harder to do so with baggy pants and I look like a tit with short hair, so really, I'm now considered the stereotype emo.

They're not a subculture of society that does much to disrupt society. There are far worse subcultures, and these get the most bashings (physical and verbal) because they don't say much to people? Yeah long live lads...

Last edited:

kara42

HSC
fucking lol.

No but seriously... OP: travel to Macarthur Square or similar, and you'll see they haven't been bred out... they just congregate in odd places.
This.

Where are you from?

johony

HSC
Um, they've all gone and killed themselves?
Hanging out at Sydney Town Hall?
IDK, who cares anyway
adlays kicked them off the steps methinks.

it's a passing fad which fell out of favour some time ago, its just the entire west of sydney didn't get the memo earlier.

Kimochi

HSC
emo's O.O ?
why is that when people think of emos
self harm comes to mind ?
sad kids lols haha
and to answer ur question
maybe its outa fashion ?
yet the music will never die =)

tenone

HSC
No, theyre still around, its just "emos" were mainstream at one stage, and now the world has moved on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)