USA
Chile
Argentina
Peru
:jawdrop:

Quadro

HSC
N/A
peoplez you should tell more about their travels, not just list the places they've seen

Emily Howard

HSC
got drunk, got high, went urban explorin underground, ran into sum gang, made pals wif em, banged sum scabby lowies (thort me "aussie" accent was cute), went to scotland fo lyk a week, sorta explored round dere n edinburgh castle, got drunk, got high, banged around, took up a bartending job fo lyk a week or two, cldnt mix fo shit, went back to bein generally shit, storm came, flights cancelled, got stuck in a grannyflat till the storms left, finally got a flight home, sat on me couch, masturbated vigorously

JustDance

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
got drunk, got high, went urban explorin underground, ran into sum gang, made pals wif em, banged sum scabby lowies (thort me "aussie" accent was cute), went to scotland fo lyk a week, sorta explored round dere n edinburgh castle, got drunk, got high, banged around, took up a bartending job fo lyk a week or two, cldnt mix fo shit, went back to bein generally shit, storm came, flights cancelled, got stuck in a grannyflat till the storms left, finally got a flight home, sat on me couch, masturbated vigorously
thats how it should be!

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
New Zealand (twice)
China (many times)
UK
Prague (FAVE!!)
France
Austria
USA
Taiwan
Japan
Russia (stopover, the airport was so bad)
Hong Kong

And going to Korea and Japan (again) for skiing these summer holidays :) After that, no more travelling until HSC is over lol

alphabetafeta96

I swear im not a cat lady
HSC
Uni Grad
America x3 been to texas, san fran and LA
Paris
China
Japan x 2
Vanuatu
Bali
Philippines
Malaysia
Thailand
Singapore

And a whole lot of places around Australia.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
China
Malaysia
Singapore
New Zealand
Taiwan
Hawaii
Macau

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DannyBoy33

HSC
N/A
:D :D :D

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Thailand... (place is a cesspit, its fun in a way, but, its a cesspit)
Singapore (actually a really cool place, way too effing hot but)
Greece (mad women! was good then, don't know now given the current political climate; only complaint is that the Mediterranean heat was unbearable...)
Austria (was a stopover for a few nights on my trip to Europe, place was boring as bat shit)
Malaysia (again, only a stopover for a few nights when I went to Europe... The place had a really foul odour about it; not being racist or anything, but something smelt rank, honestly...)
Serbia (mad women! albeit, few and far between... place is a shit hole but)
also went to the other Balkan countries (it was like a scene from Borat...) Did not end up going Croatia but... big regret, heard only good things... maybe next time...

Last edited:

puremorning

HSC
Serbia (mad women! albeit, few and far between... place is a shit hole but)
also went to the other Balkan countries (it was like a scene from Borat...) Did not end up going Croatia but... big regret, heard only good things... maybe next time...
I've got some family in Croatia. Yeah, Croatia is different from the rest as it's got sea and it's really cool in the summer.

williamdaft

HSC
france
china
england
finland
singapore
new zealand
alice springs
melbourne
adelaide
gold coast
hawaii

hsclover

HSC
N/A
Melbourne, QLD, Thailand (Phuket, Bangkok, Hua Hin), Hong Kong, Korea, Phoenix Az, Hawaii :)

DLMisme

HSC
I went to Fiji last year, it was so relaxing. Next year in April I'm going to Europe on a study tour with my school, we'll be going to France, Italy and Belgium. I'm so excited! :D

mesbahuddin

HSC
I have traveled a lot of places. But the best place i have traveled are India and Bangkok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)