Where is the school dux now? (1 Viewer)

Ello1234

HSC
hey so where is your school dux now? and if you were dux what are you doing now? :)

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
He's being a little shit with me in uni, studying hard during the first 5 weeks of sem 1. I asked him to play pool, but instead he chose to sit on his laptop memorizing his lab manual, so i had to play alone.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Finishing up her teaching degree at Sydney Uni - doing her Diploma this year.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
If i recall my highschool dux is currently doing premed at UNSW and doing quite well for himself (still trying to have the guy come to a BoS meet).

mreditor16

HSC
He has lines of cute girls lining up to speak with him and posting about him on facebook groups
HAHAHAHA heaps of friends are tagging me in it. I lost it when I saw it originally.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Maybe ask this question in 10 years time. The majority of responses will be university related...big surprise.
I think one of the first school duxes (my school doesn't have a Dux award, but mostly we know who's up there and probably in contention) now runs his own computer repair business - I took my laptop there to get the fan cleaned.

Another one got married recently, but I'm not sure what she does as a living.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't even know who the dux of my grade is but all the guys who got 99.95+ ended up doing medicine or law. It's been nearly ten years since high school so I'd imagine most of them are practicing by now.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Maybe ask this question in 10 years time. The majority of responses will be university related...big surprise.
The majority of responses will also be university related in 10 years time

mreditor16

HSC
I don't even know who the dux of my grade is but all the guys who got 99.95+ ended up doing medicine or law. It's been nearly ten years since high school so I'd imagine most of them are practicing by now.
Haha went same school as you (graduated 2014). And that year, for our 4 duxes, we actually had two go to UNSW medicine, one go do b economics at usyd (iirc) and one do b actuarial studies / b commerce at unsw. so this year was a shift from last few years, where we mostly had all 99.95ers doing medicine!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)