Where to buy law books? (1 Viewer)

do0d19

HSC
N/A
Is there somewhere in Sydney where I can buy law books from? I don't want to buy online and the book is not stocked at the coop at uni... I wonder if lawbooks.com.au has a retail shop in syd?

= Jennifer =

HSC
They do it is located in Nth Ryde.

You can also go to textbookexchange website which has listings of students second hand textbooks and you can contact them and most of the times you are able to pick up books in pretty good condition for cheaper prices and most of the time you can meet them at your university or in a convenient location :)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
do0d19 said:
Is there somewhere in Sydney where I can buy law books from? I don't want to buy online and the book is not stocked at the coop at uni... I wonder if lawbooks.com.au has a retail shop in syd?
Have you tried the legal and professional co-op bookshop on phillip st (u can use ur co-op card coz its owned by the co-op but not linked to any of the uni's)?
Otherwise try another uni's co-op
UWS Para and Campbelltown have law students as does Macquarie and all the city uni's

do0d19

HSC
N/A
melsc said:
Have you tried the legal and professional co-op bookshop on phillip st (u can use ur co-op card coz its owned by the co-op but not linked to any of the uni's)?
UWS Para and Campbelltown have law students as does Macquarie and all the city uni's
That place on phillip street sounds good.... i did a search on google and found the exact address.. thanks!

Lara1986

HSC
melsc said:
I wouldnt rely on any of teh UWS co-op bookshops.

The genius that is UWS has decided that buying out Co-Op is a good idea so soon it will no longer exist at uws.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)