where's your BOW at? (1 Viewer)

jazzmuzik

HSC
Does anyone care to share where there BOW is at atm? any pics?

I've spent most of first term doing planning, ideas, experiements etc now i've just started the actual work. Its pretty big and requires a lot of time which is why i wanted to get straight into it and not worry about new ideas atm. Later I will start refineing certain areas.
My artwork's a long appropriation of the japanese print "The Great wave off Kanagawa" its in paint and collage :)
anyone care to share?

goosiegoo

HSC
Hehe, you're lucky. I'm still trying to decide on an idea. I've had about 10 ideas so far but i keep changing my mind before i start them and l currently decided i didn't wanna do the idea i had nearly settled on... and am now trying to think up something new. Sigh. :p

freak of nature

HSC
i havent actually started mine yet. all ive done thus far is a bit of planning and a few practices pieces but thats it really. we have a prac assessment on the 16th of march so im hoping to have a piece sort of done by then. my major invloves digital photography and editing. my concept isnt really that deep, but it should be interesting to play around with it a bit.

wallflower

HSC
I have too many ideas.
Nothing pinned down.
It's not you. It's me. I'm scared of commitment.
Bit worried.
Progress mark in 2 weeks.
Need to start.

yqwhysl

HSC
Gee you are doing well to have refined to one idea i am still trying to define mine exactly, i know am doing photography so i am just taking random pics everywhere and hoping that an idea will come to me based on the photos i have taken! I hope this wrks lol!

jirwin

HSC
ive got my idea... im doing appropriated graphics from the internet... teacher kept changing my idea... i havent yet done anything tho and i have another review in like wk 3. i have nothing in my diary and nothing practical to show

sofimac16

HSC
I've got my idea and I've got three works to get done and I'm about halfway through my first. I need to start working harder etc.

DeeORINDA

art wanker
HSC
i have my idea
and i have started already
but ive done so much
that now im just at this block
where i know what im doing but dont know how to go about solving
this problem i have landed myself with.

ive come with with many solutions and so far, there is one i prefer
over the others
and havent discussed with my teacher because i fear that it may be...too much?

i hate this, when i have all these things coming out of me wanting to be exposed to everyone.

goosiegoo

HSC
Gahh! So i got an idea for my BOW... but something is missing from it. I need to refine it and i've got a block and can't get any inspiration for something else to add to it.. and i can't do anything with it until i've found that missing piece... and i'm going crazy!

*facedesk*

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
i've got my idea and i've started my work.
mine's digital photography/manipulation and so i'm just taking hundreds of pics at every opportunity and then photoshopping them in a bazillion different ways. we've already had two progress assessments and i think i'm very much on track. its just a matter of deciding which ones will go in the final selection and how i lay it out...still havent decided how its all going to be set up.

Chuc

HSC
25/38 works complete, all pencils finalised, yeehaw!

jirwin

HSC
omg you are going excellent - i dont think many ppl have even started in my class or in fact the others.

mashimaro12

HSC
Well, I've sort of started but my idea isn't DEFINITELY concrete yet and parts are still wishy washy, I've also hit a block.

BUt I've started building this little drumkit thing out of chicken wire and papermache which will later become an anatomical drumkit with skeletal stuff and lights and a heart...and stuff and sillhouettes in the membrane... it's so complicated.

I'm also playing around with mosaics and the works in the background I wanna represent how when musicians write music, they are putting their whole heart and soul into it, metaphorically tearing themselves apart for the public to judge them....

just stuck on how to represent that LOL ah well....

Robbeh

HSC
3/7 scenes.
Still got music/soundtrack to make and add.
Then need to make it on a DVD etc-

30%?

goosiegoo

HSC
Oh well, i've started 2 of who knows how many artworks (almost finished one. It's in that stage where i'm staring at it wondering if there's anything else i can do). They don't take me too long to do, like, a solid day and i can get quite alot done, and then i just keep on adding things to them every day when i notice something that can be added.

But yes... i am freaking out so much. Sigh.

zaqwerty

HSC
I need to do 112 drawings and I've done 22.

But I've done all the big ones and they get smaller.

Either way, when all the drawings are done, I still need to mount them and such, this will take at least two weeks.

And my teacher has some crazy idea of making our BOWs due one week BEFORE the official due date....

Pfft, as if, I'm not listening to her, I need all the time I can get.

Chuc

HSC
Not to be blowing my own trumpet but.. all done. Mounting and bookbinding are all that's left.

zaqwerty

HSC
Chuc said:
Not to be blowing my own trumpet but.. all done. Mounting and bookbinding are all that's left.
What hurts the most is I know I could've been done by now as well if I had've got my act together sooner.

jessal

HSC
Chuc said:
im finished tooo :)
ive framed each of them. just waiting on the foamcore to be delivered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)