which campus do you goto? (2 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Best looking campus. Hmm ... well the only campuses I havent been to are Campbelltown and Bankstown. Unless we count Westmead as well :p But I can see that on the train.

Its either Blacktown or Hawkesbury. I think Hawkesbury cause the little baby lambs are just sooooo cute :)

want2beSMART

Artificial Happiness c[x
HSC
i thought campbelltown would be better? it looks newer...

can someone prove me wrong?

HSC
ive only been to penrith, bankstown and ive only seen A BIT of blacktown campus as i did some 2 unit maths seminar therei n year 12......so far bankstown is the nicest

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
my friend saw two kids, one dressed in red, one in blue, at like 2am driving past the campus, he drove closer and only saw a fire hydrant, like they dissapeared in thin air.

next day, he visited paranormalaustralia.com or something and read in the forums that someone saw exactly the same thing then looked up how there was an orthange there and kids got treated real bad or something.

creepy
i drive past para campus at all hours of hte night cause its near my work and i have to drive past it.. never seen anything wrong ever.. and this is like twice a day, 5times a week.. between 9:30pm and 6:30am.. and if i cum past its at like 2am-4am

not sayin it didnt happen, im sayin it was rare cause im there nearly everyday and nothing happens

= Jennifer =

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
yeah that building at parra near the cafe looks like it was bombed lol

yeah i dano what is wrong with that building...i always think when parra was a mental institution someone went crazy and decided to light it on fire and when they came to put uws campus together they couldnt remove it cause it is heritage

that's my theory :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jesus! I'm going to have nightmares tonight!

*Locks windows and doors*

L

LaraB

want2beSMART said:
i thought campbelltown would be better? it looks newer...

can someone prove me wrong?
in my opinion, penrith campus - the smaller one that's purely adminstrative stuff - is the nicest - the one that's got the observatory and stuff

lotsa pretty flowers n trees n green grass n all that cool stuff n the building are pretty nice there too

pity it isn't an actual teaching gcampus

L

LaraB

hiphophorray123 said:
lol he doesnt drink drive, well there were 3 other people in the car, they saw exactly the same thing, and it is unlikely to be a coincdence because other peoplle on that site have seen the exact same thing, and there are many sites on how it is haunted etc.
lol i still doubt it tho:p

i mean.. how many thousands of people said they saw the famous UFO hoaxes that've all been proven wrong :rolleyes:

i think its funny tho in a way.. if people didn't know the history of the campus they'd probably never even think they saw 'ghosts' there

want2beSMART

Artificial Happiness c[x
HSC
haha do you know the history of the campus?

haha this could be something from a movie!

klh

HSC
Parramatta, been to The penrith campuses, parra, bankstown, campbelltown but not H'bury, Blactown...

ive always thought that thing out folrnt was a crematorium but i dont know...its what ive heard anyway...

search the uws website, they should tellyou about its history...cant be bothered now as i got to go to uni soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)