HSC
from that list id say the Rx8

you should also considor an Audi A4
...skyline R34 =( if you have the money

but the beamers pretty good

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Beamer. Or the RX8; family friend has one and he loves the thing. Shit fuel consumption though.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
what are you using it for? if its a toy, i'd recommend a 4cyl jap pocket rocket.

fanged a friends dc5r around strathfield, probably the greatest 30 mins of my life

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
just a everyday car, but doesnt 2.5l v6 beemers go faster than 4cyl jap rockets?

Jake22

HSC
Unless you are going for a GT-Four celica (different model to that one but), then stock, the celica is more style than performance when you compare it with those cars, especially the rx8.... I think its somewhere around 180hp for that 7th gen celica anyway.

Check out an N/A Supra i reckon... but i like the rx8

-allen23-

HSC
I don't wanna sound racist or anything of the like, but I'll bet a grand you are either dodgy Leb. or dodgy Asian, go to a dodgy school, etc.

If you're not the heir to, like, a hotel chain, get car with good fuel economy, relatively low maintenance/running/annual costs.
If you simply need a car to impress chicks/dudes/mates/girlfriends, then whatever; good luck to you.

BMW's exudes an aura of style/class/elitist snobbery. If you absolutely must get of the three, get that. :/

lmaoo leave the bloke :p

he probably shits out money :p

haha

naa but the Rx8 ;) ;)

peter2

Banned
HSC
celica zr used to be hot and sweet in its day but celicas r too fucking old now. Go for the rx8. Way better than the shitty BMW. Even better, why don't you go for a turbo mini cooper or a supercharged mini cooper. I had both. They are honestly the funnest cars and sexiest cars to drive

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Mini Cooper? Are you serious? They're POS, and way too expensive for what it is.

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
I don't wanna sound racist or anything of the like, but I'll bet a grand you are either dodgy Leb. or dodgy Asian, go to a dodgy school, etc.

If you're not the heir to, like, a hotel chain, get car with good fuel economy, relatively low maintenance/running/annual costs.
If you simply need a car to impress chicks/dudes/mates/girlfriends, then whatever; good luck to you.

BMW's exudes an aura of style/class/elitist snobbery. If you absolutely must get of the three, get that. :/
you lost a grand

peter2

Banned
HSC
Mini Cooper? Are you serious? They're POS, and way too expensive for what it is.
They are actually pretty quick. Have you been in one before? They have the best handling and are veryyy fun to drive. I used to get soo many looks when I was driving one. I don't whether I get the looks because of my car or my looks.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
They are actually pretty quick. Have you been in one before? They have the best handling and are veryyy fun to drive. I used to get soo many looks when I was driving one. I don't whether I get the looks because of my car or my looks.
They're quick? And? There's cars out there that are quicker, cooler, better made and much cheaper.

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
LOL here u go again, btw 325ci what year make are you looking at, coz i think 2004+ come wid gps nav system
its not a standard, im looking at 2002 325cis which are about 25k, they dont have integrated sat nav, the ones that do are 2004-05 and they cost around 45-50k and the exteriors look exactly the same

you can buy a gps for like a few hundred though

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
My 206gti is quicker and cost 1/5th of what a new mini costs :confused:

Handles better i would be willing to say too.

Looks better also.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
its not a standard, im looking at 2002 325cis which are about 25k, they dont have integrated sat nav, the ones that do are 2004-05 and they cost around 45-50k and the exteriors look exactly the same

you can buy a gps for like a few hundred though
You are in yr12 and you have $25k to spend on a car?

Also just check prices on minis lol my 206 is 1/3 the price of the base mini.

Edit: lol chicks cars. im pretty happy that my chicks car is faster than all my mates shithouse vs commodores and el falcons and i only have to fill it up once a month instead of once a week.

the new ones use peugeot engines, i didnt know this.

Last edited:

peter2

Banned
HSC
My 206gti is quicker and cost 1/5th of what a new mini costs :confused:

Handles better i would be willing to say too.

Looks better also.
Dude, I know they are expensive but im telling you the fun that they give you, no other car can come even close. It was a real head turner but like I said before, that might be because of my good looks. I am not saying they are the quickest because of course the wrx sti is but just for unique driving experience they are the best. BTW, THERE IS NO CHANCE YOUR 206 is quicker or handles better than a 2007 mini cooper r56s turbo dude!!!

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
You are in yr12 and you have $25k to spend on a car?

Also just check prices on minis lol my 206 is 1/3 the price of the base mini.

Edit: lol chicks cars. im pretty happy that my chicks car is faster than all my mates shithouse vs commodores and el falcons and i only have to fill it up once a month instead of once a week.

the new ones use peugeot engines, i didnt know this.
i thought u were talking about the convertible 2 seater 206, the gti sounds appealing but
1. its a hatchback
2. manuals only
3. it reminds me of some big mouthed fish when i look at it from the front

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)