Which career path would you like to pursue in the future? (1 Viewer)

namesAsh

HSC
Something as an architect/engineer.

I mean I've always loved the idea of designing my very own building in the city and say... after I'm all old and grey I'll say to my grandkids when we're under the stars gazing upon the skyline of the CBD glowing with a warm pink blended with oranges and yellows of the setting sun,
"Hey BOOMHEADSHOT-GG and CommunityChannel, I designed that building!"

(My grandchildren are named as such because I think as the years pass by our children will lose interest with traditional names and name their children after well-known Youtube channels and phrases used in online games.)

Or or or something with graphics. :)

ax3L

HSC
Medicine for me!!! (arrrh so much work ahead, sigh...)

Last edited:

sanibby

HSC
Teaching :)

High school level English. I'll probably minor in History at uni. Hopefully.

firstneg

HSC
Medicine or Dentistry but I plan on doing a science degree first.

CecilyMare

HSC
i want to work in the UN as a medic

or the air force

etc

or something to do with psychology, i haven't identified any jobs related to that yet :(

firstneg

HSC
What a waste of time. Or not.
Or not. I am undecided on which career path and my intentions are to go to Sydney University, where you do not do undergrad medicine anyway. The only MBBS I would contemplate doing the UMAT for would be UNSW, although 7 years for two degrees > 6 years for one degree plus the added stress of doing the UMAT during my predicted yearly testing time.:tongue:

infatuated-x3

Procrastinator
HSC
Medical science :p

Frankly, i'd be absolutely THRILLED if i got into medicine as for the past year, i've had this desire to become a GP. I guess i could always transfer to postgrad med at USyd or something :)

I have also considered forensic science but annabackwards mentioned its extremely hard to find a job :( is this true?

CecilyMare

HSC
Medical science :p

Frankly, i'd be absolutely THRILLED if i got into medicine as for the past year, i've had this desire to become a GP. I guess i could always transfer to postgrad med at USyd or something :)

I have also considered forensic science but annabackwards mentioned its extremely hard to find a job :( is this true?
I wanted to be a private investigator once.

In fact my parents always tell me that I like subjects that will get me nowhere in life, i.e i'll graduate uni after doing a bachelor or w/e of philosophy/history/psychology/other uni course suggestions i've shared with my parents and seek around for 5 yrs without any luck of finding a decent paying job and then they'll be expecting me to run crying to them over how i didn't pick commerce or law or acturarial or insert other asian subjects

But i reckon if you like something you'd be good at it. and if you're good at something, jobs come running to you.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Why does nobody here think of taking psychology?
I thought about taking psychology, if my other plans don't work. That is psychology in UWS or something but my first option would probably be: Medicine, Law, etc.etc. then psychology at UWS.

cass1992

HSC
i really love history but i have no idea what jobs are available in that area here in NSW. any thoughts?

klaris

HSC
i've already posted here and i was going to say "foreign affairs"

but i change my mind so many times.

gah.

showy

HSC
I want to be a documentary presenter for the BBC.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
i've already posted here and i was going to say "foreign affairs"

but i change my mind so many times.

gah.
Glad I'm not alone

Today: software engineer working in aviation or commercial pilot
Tomorrow: unknown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)