Which ethnicities/ethnicity is a NO for you? (1 Viewer)

arizonaaa

HSC
whatever happened to love not being about colour?
how on earth can you judge a person's personality based on their ancestry?
the small-mindedness of some of these comments astounds me

HSC
Uni Grad
if you inherently find a race sexually unattractive/repulsive you arent going to love someone of that race now are you?
unless they're a mix i guess and you cant really tell or something maybe

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Okay so are you attracted to amputees, people with Down's syndrome, severe cleft palates, those suffering from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, people without eyes, those with progeria or any combination of these?

THEN YOU'RE FUCKING SMALL MINDED YOU CUNT HOW DARE YOU JUDGE THESE PEOPLE FOR THE WAY THEY LOOK

It's the same thing with race, some people find some things attractive, others don't deal with it

themanman

HSC
N/A
not sure what i'd rather be, socially inept or a teenage bogan dad
need some fill-ins guys

is riproot a teenage bogan dad? lolwut

and whats up with shadowdude? what did he do to make him a "hated" "weird" "cunt"

im new and have gathered these from the threads ive read

feeling forever alone right now :'(

LonelyWolf

HSC
oh, so you want the entire world to replicate the people of brazil?

steph xx

HSC
fuck man, this thread is so stupid its actually hilarious.

yogaba

HSC
Okay so are you attracted to amputees, people with Down's syndrome, severe cleft palates, those suffering from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, people without eyes, those with progeria or any combination of these?

THEN YOU'RE FUCKING SMALL MINDED YOU CUNT HOW DARE YOU JUDGE THESE PEOPLE FOR THE WAY THEY LOOK

It's the same thing with race, some people find some things attractive, others don't deal with it
You're comparing people of different races that you may not like with disabled people? That's pretty sad.

People with down syndrome, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or progeria tend to die at a younger age or get very ill, so it's only natural for people to not date them. They also tend to need long term, constant care by carers. People of other races don't need you to care for them in order to function.

Blind people and amputees can be very nice and are quite independent, so they wouldn't be on my NO list.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
9/10 Indian girls are hot. True Story.

need some fill-ins guys

is riproot a teenage bogan dad? lolwut

and whats up with shadowdude? what did he do to make him a "hated" "weird" "cunt"

im new and have gathered these from the threads ive read

feeling forever alone right now :'(
Riproot is a teenage dad. I'm just awesome and the obsolete people from 1994 can't hack the fact that I'm stealing their limelight so they make rumours about me (which all fail).

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
You're comparing people of different races that you may not like with disabled people? That's pretty sad.

People with down syndrome, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or progeria tend to die at a younger age or get very ill, so it's only natural for people to not date them. They also tend to need long term, constant care by carers. People of other races don't need you to care for them in order to function.

Blind people and amputees can be very nice and are quite independent, so they wouldn't be on my NO list.
It's not sad you fucking troglodyte you're just missing the point which is the fact that all of these people have physical characteristics which make them unappealing just like some races have for some people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)