Which exam are you most NOT looking forward to? (1 Viewer)

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
i'm just loathing the fact that modern and society and culture are on the same day...

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
Chemistry and SDD.

both on the same fucking day, and i suck at them both.

infact. i'm considering not giving a fuck about chem, and focusing on SDD(i'm doing 6 units)

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
Everything except maths. Chem, english, geo, modern, music... I suck at all of them!

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
kami said:
I'm concerned about the MX2 paper as the class didn't finish the course so I've had to rely on teaching myself and that always gives you a bad feeling. Of course what's even suckier is it'll be my first exam so just uggghh...
Holy shit!

The course itself is not too bad for 4unit, but there are always tough random questions that you would never had seen before. With Maths there are those "types" of questions but it is really unpredictable.

Im am NOT looking forward to AoS exam. After that I will be fine!!

HSC
PaleReflection said:
i'm just loathing the fact that modern and society and culture are on the same day...
you think thats bad? very first day i got VET IT and english, then 2 weeks later i got SDD/Chem same day
the BOS hates me :(

mystake

HSC
maths ext cos even if u know the work u always get freak 'b' component questions and ancient history

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
english. pretty much because my hand cannot be bothered writing anymore timed tasks and my brain cant be bothered twisting around and creating anymore thesis'
stupidstfsdihgbsjfd

beezjaxx

HSC
muselara said:
english. pretty much because my hand cannot be bothered writing anymore timed tasks and my brain cant be bothered twisting around and creating anymore thesis'
stupidstfsdihgbsjfd
At least you do them! I've never written a practise essay in my entire life! I feel like if i do, my smartness is getting stolen away by the paper... which is probably not the case at all - but that's just how i see it!

I should go now and START studying.......... eeck!

beezjaxx

HSC
muselara said:
stupidstfsdihgbsjfd
At least you do them! I've never written a practise essay in my entire life! I feel like if i do, my smartness is getting stolen away by the paper... which is probably not the case at all - but that's just how i see it!

I should go now and START studying.......... eeck!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
on the first day i have english and IT. IT shouldnt be too bad, considering every test so far has been all of personal knowledge.. though, the fact that it accounts for 100% of my mark is a bit looming.
english 2 wont be fun... nor legal studies.. thats the first week down..
maths shouldnt be too bad. then i have like a week and a bit to study for society and culture.. well hopefully it will be better than the trial.. ahem.

amanda3

HSC
Legal & Religion II Unit

i'm reallyy stressing over legal and religion two unit which are both on the same day . so i have 4 exams on the first week. after that i should be sweet. (fingers crossed)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)