Which exam are you most NOT looking forward to? (1 Viewer)

darkroomgirl

HSC
Not looking forward to both English papers, just like pretty much everyone in here. Extension English 1 can go jump off a cliff.

Ancient History I'm quietly confident about.

jetfan

Half Back Flanker
HSC
Well with both the english papers, i have prepared generic answers from throughout the whole year, so I'm not too worries about that, Chemistry and Physics I went well in my trials and have done well all year, so I'm pretty relaxed about them, plus they're at the end so plenty of time for them later, with 2 and 3 unit maths, I know all my formulas so it's just a matter of applying them correctly on the day, my only worry is french, no matter how much you study, you just don;t know what topics you will be tested on. That bugs me a bit, at least its over in the first week.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
im soooooo stressed about Chemistry. Thats going to be a bitch. I havent really studied for it yet. Im waiting til english and maths are over to get stuck into the later ones

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i am really not looking forward to chemistry and english paper2. so NOT ready. im also no looking forward to ext 1 maths.........AT ALL!

exquisite

blah
HSC
SDD = Software Design and Development

But for me, english paper 1 & 2 are going to fuck me up... they are going to screw my uai up so bad i wont get into my course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#@$!^&#$!&#$!#$!#$!#@$ Then it would be ext 2 maths.

pmr_123

HSC
2u maths is the only one that is going to bother me.

but then again i'm still more stressed about having english1 on the same day as Info Tech, and then English 2 on the same as Design and Tech.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
pmr_123 said:
2u maths is the only one that is going to bother me.

but then again i'm still more stressed about having english1 on the same day as Info Tech, and then English 2 on the same as Design and Tech.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
ouch, that's gotta really suck!

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
geez we're all such a bunch of stressed kiddies. if the hsc was any harder there would be mass suicides.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
english paper 1 & 2

englsih extension i'm fine with!!!!! its jsut the advanced :S

and despite my shocking spelling which i can't be bothered to fix up, i'm not even bad at english. i'm quite good. top 5th of the grade. but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can't do it!!!

vas y molo

mainly business studies, because I haven't studied, and there is alot to learn
english paper 2 and religion come in at close 2nd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)