Which is easier? (1 Viewer)

Which is easier to understand?

• Scaling

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Women

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
HSC
For extended response options and option topics.
Oh. They look at how well the specific option cohort did in the common sections and go from there. So for example if the quanta cohort for really well in the common section as opposed to the medical cohort then we quanta will be adjusted more favourably than medical.

So there isn't a specific'good scaling' option that permeates, rather it is a luck of the draw thing each year. If you look at all the options they try to test the same things and often have similar mark distributions between the options to keep it fair, but internal scaling deals with this in conjunction with careful exam setting.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Oh. They look at how well the specific option cohort did in the common sections and go from there. So for example if the quanta cohort for really well in the common section as opposed to the medical cohort then we quanta will be adjusted more favourably than medical.

So there isn't a specific'good scaling' option that permeates, rather it is a luck of the draw thing each year. If you look at all the options they try to test the same things and often have similar mark distributions between the options to keep it fair, but internal scaling deals with this in conjunction with careful exam setting.
Yeah this. The same thing goes for all subjects relative to English.

The only reason why English is compulsory is because the performance of the cohort of each subject determines the specific subjects "difficulty".

The reason why MX2 scales really well and gives good aggregates is because generally the MX2 cohort does really well in English.

User5555555

HSC
how are women hard to understand? We like food, shopping, cuddling, compliments, and sleeping
Don't even start this shit with me bro, given every girl I've dated, girls are fucking jenga cryptic crossword puzzle Rubik's cubes strapped onto suicide bombing terrorists screaming at you in another language!!

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Don't even start this shit with me bro, given every girl I've dated, girls are fucking jenga cryptic crossword puzzle Rubik's cubes strapped onto suicide bombing terrorists screaming at you in another language!!
That's cause you date the ones based on looks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)