Which is Sydney's most bogan suburb? (1 Viewer)

HSC
if it's possible to rate the bogan factor of a place by smell, then mulgrave. Wtf is that odour. At least richmond doesn't constantly smell like someone puked cow shit all over everything (but is still pretty bogan nonetheless)
+ 1

bouncingfire

HSC
lol berowra isn't that bad. Its not what it is made out to be. I think some of the others mentioned are worse by far

NotOneLess

HSC
If it's possible to rate the bogan factor of a place by smell, then Mulgrave. WTF is that odour. At least Richmond doesn't constantly smell like someone puked cow shit all over everything (but is still pretty bogan nonetheless)
Its a combination of the nearby wastewater treatment facility and the fertiliser used on the veggie crops that the train passes by. Any UWS student studying at the Hawkesbury Campus who catches the train to East Richmond would know that familiar smell of Mulgrave. You can pretty much doze off and know your at Mulgrave just by the "air quality" flooding in the train. You can also tell someone who's never caught the train there before from their reactions.

Last edited:

Marina89

HSC
This thread is hilarious lol I literally laughed out loud when someone said something about the bogans congregating.. like they were some kind of organisation ahahahaha

but yeah I agree with what most people are saying.. Liverpool has some shockers too lol

randomguy777

HSC
N/A
i bet no one here has been to Blacktown westpoint.

that place is the filth of the universe.

high crime rate, high unemployment rate etc. everyone of those teenage kids are racist, sexist and dangerous.

quote from urban dictionary:

A fascinating beast. The majority of the species are hideously repugnant and unintelligent, and yet they manage to breed in ever-increasing numbers and populate an area known as the outer west. It is quite common to find five or six offspring in each family group, often with a different father for each new baby.
Their habitat consists of a weatherboard or brick-veneer dwelling and is characterised by an early-model Holden or Ford in the driveway surrounded by a group of males discussing why the carby is stuffed and the results of last night's footy (a primitive gladiator-like spectator sport enjoyed by most bogans).
The female of the species, while smaller in stature, is far more loud and aggressive than the male. While the males tend to be very friendly and congregate with other males, the females spend most of their time in supermarkets and shopping malls, using a shrill high-pitched call to discipline their children and contact other females.
Males and females rarely interact socially except during breeding season, which is otherwise known as Friday night. During this time, females are allowed to enter the male-dominated area known as "the pub" and display their impressive coloured plumage to a prospective mate.
Herein lies an intersting phenomenon. Males will often fight over a particularly attractive female and she will mate with only one male, while some less attractive females have been known to have several partners simultaneously.

Ahhhh. The wonders of nature.

Last edited:

ashllis92

HSC
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ah, I'm so happy that the country isn't the only place with bogans!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
the shire can get pretty bogan.

dude across the road from my house is the most bogan person i have seen irl.

another house across the road fly an australian flag from a flagpole at the front of their house.
Yeah we get it, u live in australia, but.. bogan.
(but sometimes they fly a pirate flag..)

speter

HSC
Richmond, and btw your bound to find at least one asian in each suburb we populate the world :) and Sydney's norhtern suburbs are full of bogans

Marina89

HSC
Yeah man heaps especially more towards Casula and Glenfield

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)