Which is the best private school? have your say. (1 Viewer)

Which is the best private school?

• MLC School Sydney

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Trinity Grammar School

Votes: 28 12.3%
  • Newington College

Votes: 14 6.2%
  • Scots College

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • The Kings School

Votes: 29 12.8%
  • Ascham

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Pymble Ladies\' College

Votes: 29 12.8%
  • Abbotsleigh

Votes: 28 12.3%
  • Knox Grammar School

Votes: 39 17.2%
  • Ravenswood

Votes: 17 7.5%

• Total voters

lisa

no abuse, only constructive opinions pls.:) ;) :D

sorry to all ppl not included, there are only 10 options.

I was going to include:

Barker College
Cranbrook School
Danebank School
Meriden
PLC (croydon)
Sydney Grammar
SCECGS Redlands
SHORE
Tangara
Tara

Last edited:

~QuEEN_VoDkA~

TRINITY GRAMMAR ALL THE WAY!!!! They bring out the school spirit in Private schools and show the nation how private schools REALLY operate...
If you want your school on the 5'oclock news... just ask trinity about their tactics to get there and reveal what goes on behind those closed GATES.... hehehe
Its so cute to see them run for a seat @ Hurlstone Park Maccas!!! But then to see the dissappointment in their eyes when we have taken all the seats there are... is PRICELESS!!!
I STILL LOVE YOU!!!!
And dont even get me started on the train ride to school w/ trinity, PLC, newington, MLC, Santa Sabina, St Mary's Cathedral... i want to get this clear... that is MY TRAIN YOU CATCH IN THE MORNINGS!!! :chainsaw: thank you for your time...

Duckman

well all barker ppl should feel very insulted u put KNOX as an OPTION, WELL WHERE THE HELL IS BARKER

roo

HSC
Originally posted by ~QuEEN_VoDkA~
TRINITY GRAMMAR ALL THE WAY!!!! They bring out the school spirit in Private schools and show the nation how private schools REALLY operate...
If you want your school on the 5'oclock news... just ask trinity about their tactics to get there and reveal what goes on behind those closed GATES.... hehehe
Its so cute to see them run for a seat @ Hurlstone Park Maccas!!! But then to see the dissappointment in their eyes when we have taken all the seats there are... is PRICELESS!!!
I STILL LOVE YOU!!!!
And dont even get me started on the train ride to school w/ trinity, PLC, newington, MLC, Santa Sabina, St Mary's Cathedral... i want to get this clear... that is MY TRAIN YOU CATCH IN THE MORNINGS!!! :chainsaw: thank you for your time...
lol what school are u from?

SPX

Well I went to Knox in years 7 and 8 and it's a pretty good school full of school spirit and all that crap like my school St Pius. But PLC obviously are the best intellectually, Raveswood are all fat chicks..some are good...but they are pretty good, Barker..mmm..yeah they are good but there are better schools, MLC I don't like, Trinity sux and um yeah they like the news on ten, but Abbotsleigh is quite good, but how about the Jewish school in St Ives....Masada College. They are really good. Newington is all about bragging rights...and Brigindine they got hot chicks..wooohooo, Kings aren't that good they are just for the posh and love rugby, Joeys are all boof heads and....Riverview are again boof heads..anyway thats my two cents.

ST PIUS RULZ! WOO

stressed02

Raveswood are all fat chicks..
EXCUSE ME?!!! that is QUITE the insult.... haha

my brothers go/ went to St Pius... and i did kind of get the impression that you guys didn't like my school that much! what did we do??!!

im jess

well im public and proud dammit!!
asquith girls all the way baby!!!
hahaha nah screw that... school is school

and of course everyone is going to vote for their own little snobby school.....
all i can say is knox = apple chapel

hehe :p

stressed02

hahaha

If its any consolation i think MLC is cool... i nearly went there, and also i like your uniforms

chait

Ravenswood is meant to be MLC's sister school - didn't know that until your Rev came and spoke @ our new Rev's induction... Newington is meant to be our brother school

yeh the uniforms are alright looking.. esp when compared to the unsightly brown that some ppl are forced 2 wear.. :)

Last edited:

phunky

NOT REDEEMER BAPTIST!!! I WENT THERE N IT"S A FUCKEN CULT!!! ask anyone- the teachers are all related and they are evil! my eng teacher was the principle's wife- my class teacher was their daughter, the teacher for the next grade was his sister and then she married the maths teacher! it's evil! i'm glad my mum took me outta there in grade 5!

roo

HSC
Originally posted by phunky
NOT REDEEMER BAPTIST!!! I WENT THERE N IT"S A FUCKEN CULT!!! ask anyone- the teachers are all related and they are evil! my eng teacher was the principle's wife- my class teacher was their daughter, the teacher for the next grade was his sister and then she married the maths teacher! it's evil! i'm glad my mum took me outta there in grade 5!
HAHAHA :rofl: :grinshak:

Originally posted by phunky
and you are math teacher and the principal's daughter?

phunky

WTF?? Anyway.. that school i sevil- many newpapers have bagged it out b4. THey didn't have janitors that cleaned the school. WE had to do it on a friday arvo! They gave everyone diff jobs such as vacummin and cleaning tables and TOILETS!!! All they do is scam money then they wouldn't let me leave the school even thou we gave them notice! There are way more relations that happen in the school that is just too complex to explain. The teachers have a million kids that go to the school too. When ur little u don't know beta- but shit that school is full of inbreds.
I am glad my mum realised i don't belong there. It should just be a school for inbreds of that family!

blake

Where are St Patricks College, Straithfield? Where are all the other private schools?

Bleh, go back to hole you crawled out from..

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Isnt Sydney Grammar the best performing private school?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Sydney Grammar complained that the scaling system was dodgey last year because they 'only' had five students with UAIs of 100...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)