Which is worse? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Telling lies.

Being passive is better than actively deceiving.

It's kind of like saying which is worse: pushing someone in front of a train or watching them fall without helping.

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
But what if those secrets come out?

Btw what type of secrets are we talking about?

HSC
N/A
Just generally, could be anything. Something big or something small.
And true.. @ Jumb.

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
Just generally, could be anything. Something big or something small.
And true.. @ Jumb.
Wel if it's something small, then it doesn't really seem to be a problem. Telling lies would be much worse in this case.
But yeah, maybe tellings lies is way more bad. Trying to justify yourself, with stupid lies just makes you the loser in the relationship.

HSC
N/A
Wel if it's something small, then it doesn't really seem to be a problem. Telling lies would be much worse in this case.
But yeah, maybe tellings lies is way more bad. Trying to justify yourself, with stupid lies just makes you the loser in the relationship.
But keeping a secret that the other person should/would want to know?
~not to do with me specifically btw, just me thinking.~

they seem to be on equal base for me, but thinking about it and the different variants of these two is making me question it lol.

HSC
Uni Grad
But keeping a secret that the other person should/would want to know?
~not to do with me specifically btw, just me thinking.~

they seem to be on equal base for me, but thinking about it and the different variants of these two is making me question it lol.
But you specified generally so you can't attach circumstances (even fairly minor ones) to it or it's no longer a general question.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
If people don't ask me I don't tell them so thus everything is me keeping a secret.

RANK 1

HSC
i just do whatever is convenient at the time, if it takes to much effort to explain the truth, i just lie and vice versa. most of the time the results the same

in situations where lying or not results in something major i just give an ambiguous answer and let them interpret what i said

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)