Which library do you study at? (1 Viewer)

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Just stating my own experience and my opinion. My computer does distract me especially if I'm not using it for study so I move to a location without it. Perhaps you have better discipline than me but in no way does it make my argument stupid or invalid.
Yes it does.

EDIT: In my humble, humble opinion. I could be dead wrong about all this.

LifeBoats

Wizard.
HSC
I was at the arc today. So you know how it takes forever to find a seat there? Anyway I found a seat in front of the computers so I began studying. Minutes later somebody asked for my spot since it was in front of the computer (since I don't know the rules in the library I gave her the seat. So I was studying on the floor until she got off after an hour. I went back studying then minutes later somebody else asked for my seat.

Nobody else had this happen to them :( :cry: :(
Awww. Seriously, you needn't do that. If I'm ever at the library when you are, I'll find you a seat. :D

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Panania Library after school since it's closer to school but sometimes I go to Padstow library since it's closer to home.

eat_well

HSC
I can't study in libraries. I get distracted because of the silence. I used to study at Epping library though.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I knew two people who met at the library while studying in the hols for trials, started dating before hsc, and got married last week. Naawwwww

gorab

HSC
Ashfield, Burwood or Strathfield depending on what else I'm doing that day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)