which mp3? help pls..! (1 Viewer)

shaZ-

HSC
just wondering which one u would get..

Sansa Clip

or

Samsung K3?

im just looking for something smaller to replace my current music player.. both are around the same price so yea i dunno which one i want.
please help =)

helen1507

HSC
Hey,
I have the Samsung K3 and it's alright. unfortunately, though because it's touchscreen it is so fragile!! My one broke down just before warranty and luckily, I got a new one. Many of my friends have Samsung touchscreen ones and their one sometimes freezes and their buttons don't work..so, yeah according to my experience, even though it looks pretty, it ain't very durable. =S

blakegman

HSC
N/A
k3 is pretty good.

fuck me the sansa clip is ugly, though i suppose it doesnt really matter.

Mitcho1989

\m/ Rock on \m/
HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
I vote Sansa, because I have one.

But anything not made by $$Apple$$ or $$$Micro$oft$$$ is fine.
don't bring your bullshit anti-microsoft/apple views into shit like this. seriously, no-one cares that you hate them.

Apple redefined the whole mp3 player thing with the iPod. i have one of my own, and its awesome. as long as it plays music fine, who cares who makes it?

the Zune looks really good, and will have great features. being made by microsoft, it would be good for people who dont give a shit about linux apparently being better etc, and are still using windows. hell, i'll probably get one myself.

but anyway, out of the sansa or samsung, i would probably pick the samsung. someone i know has one and its a really good little mp3 player :)

HSC
Mitcho1989 said:
don't bring your bullshit anti-microsoft/apple views into shit like this. seriously, no-one cares that you hate them.
If you don't care, then why reply at all?

Mitcho1989 said:
Apple redefined the whole mp3 player thing with the iPod.
Indeed they did. Redefined how much $$$ they can charge for an absolute piece of shit with no features, to braindead imbeciles.

Mitcho1989 said:
the Zune looks really good, and will have great features. being made by microsoft
Same as Apple really. Expensive, Featureless, DRM, etc.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Starcraftmazter said:
Indeed they did. Redefined how much $$$ they can charge for an absolute piece of shit with no features, to braindead imbeciles.

Same as Apple really. Expensive, Featureless, DRM, etc.
Dont you have a Sansa?

HSC
Yes, what of that?

I remember clearly when I bought it. iPod Nano was in generation 2 I think, and my Sandisk player had the following advantages over it;
- Significantly Cheaper (for the same storage versions, 2GB)
- Significantly bigger screen
- Could play videos
- Could play more music formats
- Supported 2 different USB transfer modes, making it compatible with linux
- Automatically sorted new files which I drag & dropped, as well as allowing for the management of playlist using the player itself, eliminating the need for any propriety software
- Had a voice recorder, which I found particularly crucial for my yr11 IPT project multimedia project.
- Had longer battery life by several hours.
- Came with more add-ons out of the box, especially power adapter & power-player cable.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
Yes, what of that?

I remember clearly when I bought it. iPod Nano was in generation 2 I think, and my Sandisk player had the following advantages over it;
- Significantly Cheaper (for the same storage versions, 2GB)
- Significantly bigger screen
- Could play videos
- Could play more music formats
- Supported 2 different USB transfer modes, making it compatible with linux
- Automatically sorted new files which I drag & dropped, as well as allowing for the management of playlist using the player itself, eliminating the need for any propriety software
- Had a voice recorder, which I found particularly crucial for my yr11 IPT project multimedia project.
- Had longer battery life by several hours.
- Came with more add-ons out of the box, especially power adapter & power-player cable.

i'll enjoy looking through ur images. hahahah
http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/tech&games/desert-hax.jpg

Lolz. hahaha.
but the iPod 4gb Nano was the cheapest when i bought it out of the range of options given to me andmy budget. i'll be gtting a new mp3 player when this ipod breaks. i don't mind it. it plays music and that's all i need.

HSC
shinji said:
but the iPod 4gb Nano was the cheapest when i bought it out of the range of options given to me andmy budget.
Well that's certainly strange, where abouts did you buy it?

Schroedinger said:
Freedom of choice is greater than freedom from choice, so if things work for you then great, but don't go all high horse or I'll come down to UNSW and shear your nuts off with a cable crimper.
High horse? Freedom of choice? How about freedom of speech, I can criticise anything I damn well like, and if you don't like that, you can GTFO.
Who the fuck do you think you are telling me what I can and cannot say, the US government?

iPods aren't as good as other players, while costing more. Plus DRM. End of story.

shaZ-

HSC
loll okayyy sooo im thinkin maybe ill get the samsung =)

.. but thinking about getting the Zune.. LOL

eh prolly end up getting the samsung tho =)

thnxx! :D

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
shaZ- said:
loll okayyy sooo im thinkin maybe ill get the samsung =)

.. but thinking about getting the Zune.. LOL

eh prolly end up getting the samsung tho =)

thnxx! :D
I lol at u. You know why.

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
my brother has a samsung, and he has trouble playing mp4 deo's on it. comes up with an error all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)