• Total voters

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
the oz
am bored of it tho, will jump to smh for010woo

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I read The Daily Telegrah religiously, it's delivered to my door every day except Christmas. I don't read the Herald unless someone at school or my dad shows me an article from it. I like to think that I'm not a retarded bogan.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
SMH, The Age, The Australian.

I read just as many international papers, though. And I read them all online.

The Age is popular in Canberra - so much that I thought it was a Canberra-based paper, which would've explained why I hadn't heard about it before. But I don't think that's correct.

Got2Kno91

HSC
The SMH (loove opinion articles and commentary!), the Sun-Herald and The Financial Review (more interesting than it sounds!). The Australian is also pretty well written.

Daily Telegraph is garbage that seems like its written for people with the literacy of a 9 year old.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
the tele is cheap and light tho. I can appreciate that it is a good paper for exhausted tradies etc who still want to keep abreast of the basic issues

0bs3n3

HSC
The SMH (loove opinion articles and commentary!), the Sun-Herald and The Financial Review (more interesting than it sounds!). The Australian is also pretty well written.

Daily Telegraph is garbage that seems like its written for people with the literacy of a 9 year old.
I skip a lot of it till I get to the editorial. The feedback is pretty funny tbh.

DeltaNuggin333

HSC
Don't read newspapers a lot, but when I do, I try to go for SMH (but I do access SMH online a lot, if that counts...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)