Which pathway to get into law is best? (1 Viewer)

D94

HSC
N/A
How hard is it to get into to UNSW Law via internal transfer? Is is quite competitive? :)
There are at least 100 places available, so in that respects, it could it be seen as competitive. However, a few students posted their WAM of around 76-77 (which, tbh, isn't that high especially compared to the ATAR requirement - I could have applied for no reason and received an offer), but you'll still need to work hard for a decently competitive WAM.

ali2536

HSC
There are at least 100 places available, so in that respects, it could it be seen as competitive. However, a few students posted their WAM of around 76-77 (which, tbh, isn't that high especially compared to the ATAR requirement - I could have applied for no reason and received an offer), but you'll still need to work hard for a decently competitive WAM.
So do you think it would be better to do a law degree at Macquarie or take the risk and do a degree at UNSW and transfer into law? :)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
So do you think it would be better to do a law degree at Macquarie or take the risk and do a degree at UNSW and transfer into law? :)
If UNSW Law is your goal then I'd 'risk' it.

D94

HSC
N/A
Not much of a risk IMO, but you should go to UNSW if you genuinely want to do UNSW Law.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)