which selective school to choose sydney tech or sefton (1 Viewer)

downunder

HSC
N/A
Thanks machiavelli that is reassuring to hear he wont be alone.
Cool name..very machiavellian.

downunder

HSC
N/A
If it goes directly to school it will make the decision much easier as he can be dropped off/ picked up from burwood.
Got it m41 not m90.

downunder

HSC
N/A
Fort st was unsuccesful..he is 23rd reserve for sydney tech and 10th reserve for sefton...im told these numbers are promising.

Machiavelli1

HSC
I'm not sure how the M41 works...

I THINK it might go directly to the school.

Your son just needs to go once or twice as a practice travel run (with the help of an adult) and he'll be fine from then on.
M41 terminates at hurstville station. From there he will need to catch a school bus, which shouldn't be too difficult as I imagine many other kids will also need to catch the school bus.

Yeah, a few practice runs will get him accustomed to travelling. Maybe first few days you could travel with him or something.

downunder

HSC
N/A
Thanks yes I just looked up the route of the M41 and yes it doesn't go to school.
First 2 years might have to drop him of myself..too young to travel alone.

Werq

HSC
Hi downunder, I don't want to put you off but the newly appointed deputy and the overall environment is disturbing, disgusting and atrocious and there has been some really extreme behaviour which sent me to suicide hospital, broken and traumatized. It really is not academically helpful; in fact quite the opposite; not only did I have to do everything myself with not much help, staff/students will threaten you and distract you. Thus there is big reliance on buying unethical help as exposed in a Sydney Morning Herald article; leading to majority of Eng staff to leave. It is the biggest regret of my life. If you are already in there then best of luck, and consider leaving in the future

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)