Which subject do you find the most boring so far? (1 Viewer)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
i find modern way more fun that ancient. in a sense i find ancient a little dry because i cant connect so intimately with the people involved.

whats your national study, personality, and ISPC?
im more than willing to help it be interesting for you if youre doing germany, leni r, and indochina.

EDIT nm, youre in year 11, lol.
still, pm if you need help
moderns like my favourite subject

jacqueline-joan

HSC
Amused said:
business sucks. i hate it with a passion. i hate every fibre of its existance, i despise it, i abhor it, i dislike it, i think its a useless bunch of crap.:angry:

you only need the basics to start a business.

anyway, so in which subject do you feel the urge to burn both your exercise and text book? and what are your thoughts on the said subject?

its interesting to see a different perspective. you might like a subject and others might just despise it. :uhhuh:

i hate community and family studies plus the teacher... she talks to much and she has no clue about the subject because she has never taught it before... we only have to once every week and another teacher for our other lessons but she just drives us up the wall and its only a class of 3 students... i reckon there is nothing worse then trying to concentrate and just hearing a teacher ramble on and on and on lol.

danieyo

HSC
english.
zomg
most pointless subject much ?
i actually have to do a 1&half - 2 pages on a bloody question.
BORING MUCH ?!
and soooooo not bothered
=='

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
danieyo said:
english.
zomg
BORING MUCH ?!
and soooooo not bothered
=='
Good luck dropping it.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
danieyo said:
english.
zomg
BORING MUCH ?!
and soooooo not bothered
=='
i feel the same.

valeria.m5.5

HSC
:angry: Community and Family Studies:angry: ARRRGGGGGG!!!OMFG, its sooooo bad. All we do is sit and copy out of the text books, the content is just so boring that no one can keep the in formation in their head.

griffin86

HSC
English - it's so simple for me. I dont know why other people find it so difficult.

Maybe its because im a nerd and i've loved reading since i was 6 and ive written poetry and songs for friends since i was 14.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Wouldn't say that English is -simple- but it is enjoyable. :)

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
griffin86 said:
English - it's so simple for me. I dont know why other people find it so difficult.

Maybe its because im a nerd and i've loved reading since i was 6 and ive written poetry and songs for friends since i was 14.
wow... *envies from afar*

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
griffin86 said:

I find how some people just find english so easy extremely infuriating, especially when they snap me completely at english whether it's an in-class assessment, or a take-home assessment.:burn:

It's not fair... not that I want it to be fair of course. :D

jacqueline-joan

HSC
valeria.m5.5 said:
:angry: Community and Family Studies:angry: ARRRGGGGGG!!!OMFG, its sooooo bad. All we do is sit and copy out of the text books, the content is just so boring that no one can keep the in formation in their head.
that is exaclty how i feel bout community and family studies. i thought it was going to be a good subject but it is just shit now.

W

WHY???

PRobably Economics. But that's only because when my teacher speaks, it sounds like someone's rubbing a rock against a wall.

fjnpenguin

HSC
PHYSICS god my teacher is making me hate it. his prob the crappest teacher u can ever get. i dont get how he qualified to become one... bloody non selective public schools.....:burn:

mick135

HSC
i find boring subjects tend to go a lot quicker if you fall asleep in class
they end up being surprisingly refreshing,
especially if you had had an assignment due that day and did an all nighter doing it

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
mick135 said:
i find boring subjects tend to go a lot quicker if you fall asleep in class
they end up being surprisingly refreshing,
especially if you had had an assignment due that day and did an all nighter doing it
I agree. Sleeping at school saves time. You don't learn anything anyway, so you may as well catch up on sleep.

lollyluu

HSC
I find Business boring as well and I want to open up my own business. Doing what? Dont know yet :uhoh:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
foram said:
I agree. Sleeping at school saves time. You don't learn anything anyway, so you may as well catch up on sleep.
I absolutely agree. Some classes are absolutely pointless to attend. I have a lesson called 'iPod lesson' where we just sit there listening to iPod and get one with the works. They are so pointless and whenever I have those periods, I feel like going to sleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)