Which subject is everyone pissed off about? (1 Viewer)

cataleptic

HSC
I got 90 in Biology, that was my lowest mark. I feel I could have gotten a few marks higher.

rachael230

im really disappointed with ext 2 english. i didnt think my major work was very good, but ive been told all year by my teachers that it was a brilliant piece of social commentary, great writing etc, and so my expectations were raised... only to be dashed down when i got my mark...
im so pissed off :|

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
FRENCH.

My teacher didn't scale our internal marks, so I got my raw 75.. which barely makes sense considering I came first all year and averaged in the 80s-90s.

The scaling would of made all the difference.

It's too late to appeal it, isn't it :-(

Oh god.. WHY!

desai

HSC
dt - i thought it would've been a nice bludgy subject which i could easily score high band 5 in however i ended up with 79

nesso

MATHS WAS GAYhey buddy i know how u feel..i got assessment mark of 92 in maths luckily that pulled me up but that exam was so gay...even if they did scale up the raw marks a mile....

gorgo31

HSC
English Advanced - 89

Economics - 89

Aside from these two fuckers, my other five subjects were 93+. Ironically, these were the two subjects I topped at my school in Year 11.

freaked

HSC
Scenior science - was 2 marks off a band 6.... :) still good but it would have been nice to have that band 6.

Society and Culture - Up until the exam I was doing wonderfully, I think I did reasonably well in the exam but I got 59 for the subject. 59! How the hell?

johnny_87

HSC
65 for adv maths. Luckily only 1 unit counted. Really wish I did general, may have pushed close to 90 for my UAI (rather than 85.5)

HSC
N/A
BEST SUBJECT ENTERTAINMENT, easiest sh-- in the world. Had a lecture wif my teacher for 1 hour n i knew everythin. No study got 90 for it ... crappest subject in the world is music. Well music is good but dun do it in any de la salle scools. dodgy teachers liek crazy! she onli knows how to play the recorder, wtf is that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)