Which subject/s do you bludge most in? (1 Viewer)

0bs3n3

HSC
Self-explanatory.

Yes I know it's year 12 but you can't keep vigilant the whole time >.<

For me it would have to be either IPT or English. Bludge the least in Mathematics, sit by myself (of my own accord).

suling

HSC
English...we don't really get that much work
Kind of sucks, actually

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
It was Maths for some reason. But it is English now, considering the teacher forgot that she set us an essay and decided to get us to watch Chocolat because she likes the movie and tried to justify watching it saying that it had something to do with belonging

bob fossil

HSC
SOR1 never do any work.
English not much work.
Maths 3 unit not much work.

Work hard in the rest.

Maths 4 unit work extra fucking hard.

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Probably visual arts cause my teacher is such an airhead. The only thing you can rely on her to be is 20 minutes late to class. :p And Physics, because my teacher is going quite slow through the syllabus so we spend about 1 lesson per dot point. We're already 2 chapters behind the other classes.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
Ancient. We delegate so 1-2kids do the work and type up the notes, then we send them around when it comes to exam time. We rotate every few lessons, and the rest of us sitting around doing bugger all [or more often, maths == ] Drama's pretty bludgy too, because we're all lazy.

English is my least bludgy- the teacher's really strict and we're shit scared of him ><

suling

HSC
It was Maths for some reason. But it is English now, considering the teacher forgot that she set us an essay and decided to get us to watch Chocolat because she likes the movie and tried to justify watching it saying that it had something to do with belonging
So annoyed! I had actually done half of that essay, and now have no motivation to finish it. Sadness.

Chocolat just makes me hungry

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
I also have to watch Chocolat.

For me Business, that subject i bludge like no tomrrow, then english.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Modern/Eco/English. All fairly bludgy and light (little to no homework). All of them my best subjects. Go figure.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
really depends on the teacher tbh

everytime we have a sub for maths, me and my mate play a 2 page game of boxes :D, on maths grid paper :cool:

lil-chilean

HSC
for me it's SORII, teacher bearly comes to our class or just sets textbook work that no one does

mjones14

HSC
Chemistry. Teachers shit/late/doesn't know much about much. She's also shit but I may have already mentioned that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)