Which Uni Has The Hottest Girls??? (1 Viewer)

• USYD

Votes: 124 37.2%
  • UNSW

Votes: 78 23.4%
  • UTS

Votes: 29 8.7%
  • UWS

Votes: 36 10.8%
  • MQ

Votes: 36 10.8%
  • ANU

Votes: 9 2.7%
  • ND

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • ACU

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • UNE

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • SCU

Votes: 9 2.7%

• Total voters

Bendent

HSC
hmm i'll have to go check some day if this is true. so usyd has above average people than those people in city outside the uni areas (our age) usually? cos most people i see are average outside. lol

p.s. nah i'm not male. but i have nothing against females also :)

Last edited:

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
SCU definitely. From the people I know who go there, they are reasonably slutty and relatively easy.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Swinburne university
whats that like lol i was talking to some girl who is like half asian pretty hot who went down tehre the other day for open day or somethign and was going on about it and i was like um isnt that basically a tafe

Garygaz

HSC
just confirming there is a serious lack of talent at UNSW. apart from myself of course, but i'm simply an outlier in the desert of beauty.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
went back to campus twice in the past week. theres definitely talent at monash, or maybe ive just been at hospital too long and my standards have dropped significantly

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
just confirming there is a serious lack of talent at UNSW. apart from myself of course, but i'm simply an outlier in the desert of beauty.
I disagree, there are plenty of pretty (white) girls if you're willing to look for them. I've certainly seen plenty

That or your standards are obscenely high

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
hmm i'll have to go check some day if this is true. so usyd has above average people than those people in city outside the uni areas (our age) usually? cos most people i see are average outside. lol

p.s. nah i'm not male. but i have nothing against females also :)
Are u bisexual

Also usyd has models

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I disagree, there are plenty of pretty (white) girls if you're willing to look for them. I've certainly seen plenty

(Morven Brown Building)

Also, if SCU has the hottest girls... that explains why they had a girl on their advertisement in the UAC guide last year...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

(Morven Brown Building)

Also, if SCU has the hottest girls... that explains why they had a girl on their advertisement in the UAC guide last year...

HSC
Uni Grad
usyd has heaps of hot white girls

all the beautiful people go to usyd

Garygaz

HSC

sure there are some, but relative to the amount i've seen at other unis, not many. i'm speaking in terms of averages.

Garygaz

HSC

sure there are some, but relative to the amount i've seen at other unis, not many. i'm speaking in terms of averages.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC

I hope there are cuz im goin to UNSW and i dont want to be looking at fuk ugly nerd chiks all day.

LonelyWolf

HSC
MacQ 100% alot more white gurls/guys and people in general are going to MacQ since the ATAR's at UNSW, UTS and UNSW have been raised dramatically.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Okay yes I'll concede that
I hope there are cuz im goin to UNSW and i dont want to be looking at fuk ugly nerd chiks all day.
well you sound like a faggot here so I'm assuming you're after bogan bikini model types so you're probably going to be disappointed
MacQ 100% alot more white gurls/guys and people in general are going to MacQ since the ATAR's at UNSW, UTS and UNSW have been raised dramatically.
are you retar- oh wait

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)