Which Uni Has The Hottest Girls??? (1 Viewer)

• USYD

Votes: 124 37.2%
  • UNSW

Votes: 78 23.4%
  • UTS

Votes: 29 8.7%
  • UWS

Votes: 36 10.8%
  • MQ

Votes: 36 10.8%
  • ANU

Votes: 9 2.7%
  • ND

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • ACU

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • UNE

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • SCU

Votes: 9 2.7%

• Total voters

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
What's wrong with liking guys who are into Science moreso?Indicates they're not stupid.
I dumped a guy purely because he shared none of the same interests in Science... plus he couldn't write an essay. THAT'S how important it is :)

And yes, Riproot, there are now 3 known white people on here. Seek and you shall find.
Because you're restricting yourself and that's retarded, and I know plenty of retarded people (you) who do science.

Although, you don't even do maths, and maths is the most pure science there is.

There's more than that. I've met them.

haha christ
and you don't even do physics

there's a lot more than that
Well, HSC physics isn't even a thing.

BUT she doesn't even do MATHS NOT EVEN GENERAL!
How in the FUCK can you say you have an interest in science and do fucking 4U English and NOT FUCKING MATHS. NONE. NOT EVEN A LITTLE!

I didn't say he didn't DO science, he just didn't have the passion for it.
You don't even do maths!

Having done Maths at USYD for several years I can tell you that the ratio of asians to non-asians in Maths (at least beyond first year) is roughly 1:1. Sometimes the non-asians outnumber the asians depending on the class. That being said, Maths is highly dominated by males (which is no surprise)...
Well, I can't disagree.

But I'd say first year Adv Maths is probs more white-dominated.
It actually looked like there were more azns in reg.

lets be honest here
what actually happened was he dumped you for a dumber hotter girl and then you delusionally convinced yourself and told/tell everyone that *you* in fact did the dumping for the reason that he wasn't smart/passionate enough
This.

Please tell me how mathematical calculations are going to enrich my life with meaning? Physics theory is fun but it can be learned elsewhere. If the world was filled with mathematicians like you, then the world would probably lack creativity. Soz. Brah.

And no, in fact, I have never been the dumpee, just the dumper as conceited as that sounds, but it's true.
You know NOTHING about the theory of HSC Physics, so like, don't be retarded and make stupid assertions. There are more difficult calculations in HSC Chemistry. Ew.

Also, WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT CREATIVITY?! I thought you were a scientist not a fucking Arts student.

Sounds like you're a bit of a slut.

"with mathematicians like you" el oh el
if that's all you think physics is then you are dumb and not a very passionate scientist

well now
*somebody's* reacted a bit strongly/defensively
only confirms the [obvious] theory
the girl he dumped you for was probably also less crazy
yeah, I lol'd too.

hahahahahahaha
It wouldn't take much to be less crazy though lesbi-honest.

Actually, come to think of it, there are pockets of majority asian populations at USYD in specific faculties...namely Commerce and the Medical Sciences (e.g. Pharmacy and Med)

Hmm...I'm curious as to whether USYD or UNSW has a higher intake of internationals
Yeah, I'll agree but I can't say I've noticed this much. I guess I just don't care as much about the different races of people.

Although, I have found I don't have that many azn friends at uni.
I know your sister, and like two other azn people and that's like it.
Oh, and my chem lab partner from last semester
And I don't know if all of them count as ~friends~
But I don't know if that's because I'm racist or because I'm not studious/I'm a bit stupid and the azn people I know seem smart

No, you're too stupid to see where I deduced my statement from.

Now, now, we (i.e. you) can't all be grammatically intuitive.
Lawl. He picked up a blonde, stupid version of me. Most.Awkward.Couple.Ever. ERMERGERD.
You're FUCKED.

Last edited:

Eg155

HSC
Bipolar much?

If a scientist lacked creativity then the most ridiculous theories wouldn't be developed. Art allows you to think in an abstract manner.

And I did extension maths for the first two terms of prelim. I admit, I wouldn't be able to compete with those people who love maths. Passion is needed to succeed. EDIT: general: no. I was never recommended to go down to general; the sheer title is just eh.

You laugh at me doing 4unit english purely because english is compulsory and you can't get out of it. Sucked in, aim the profanity at yourself.

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Bipolar much?

If a scientist lacked creativity then the most ridiculous theories wouldn't be developed. Art allows you to think in an abstract manner.

And I did extension maths for the first two terms of prelim. I admit, I wouldn't be able to compete with those people who love maths. Passion is needed to succeed. EDIT: general: no. I was never recommended to go down to general; the sheer title is just eh.

You laugh at me doing 4unit english purely because english is compulsory and you can't get out of it. Sucked in, aim the profanity at yourself.
el oh el

good luck being a scientist if you can't compete. I HATE maths with a passion and even I was competitive so there is no excuse other than your mediocrity and your overestimating how great you are.

4U is not compulsory.
That is disgusting.
You not doing maths and calling yourself a scientist even though you're in fucking school and aren't a scientist and clearly aren't interested enough to even do maths is fucking shameful.
Stop dat.

GL gettin a bf 2 luv u 5eva
you need it.

Eg155

HSC
Never said 4unit was compulsory, english is compulsory and you hate that.

HSC is about maximising your ATAR to get into the course you want. Maths doesn't fit that criterion in my circumstance.

Just because I don't formally study maths means nothing. It's a freaking certificate.

Likewise, Riproot.

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Never said 4unit was compulsory, english is compulsory and you hate that.

HSC is about maximising your ATAR to get into the course you want. Maths doesn't fit that criterion in my circumstance.

Just because I don't formally study maths means nothing. It's a freaking certificate.

Likewise, Riproot.
I don't hate it. I just think that if you're gonna be a *scientist* or something then do 4U maths, and physics, and then if you have units left over do 4U English.

Maths Extension One and Two are two of the most highly scaling subjects in the HSC, you only have to get ~50% in MX1 and it will scale above 93 or something, and only around 40% to get a mark that scales to an above 95 ATAR in MX2. You were saying?

It means a lot when you yourself have such stupid views about only liking a guy because he's interested in science.

Eww. I don't want a bf.
I'm a strong, independent, black woman who don't need no man.

Eg155

HSC
I don't hate it. I just think that if you're gonna be a *scientist* or something then do 4U maths, and physics, and then if you have units left over do 4U English.

Maths Extension One and Two are two of the most highly scaling subjects in the HSC, you only have to get ~50% in MX1 and it will scale above 93 or something, and only around 40% to get a mark that scales to an above 95 ATAR in MX2. You were saying?

It means a lot when you yourself have such stupid views about only liking a guy because he's interested in science.

Eww. I don't want a bf.
I'm a strong, independent, black woman who don't need no man.
I wasn't going to spend an entire 2 years doing something I hate.
It may scale well but you also need to rank well.

You may not hate English but you certainly aren't the best; what a tautologist. *You, yourself* ? No.

I'm not as crazy as I come across, I would just prefer a person who is interested in Science. Common interests are helpful in relationships.

... Or you just can't get a man.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I wasn't going to spend an entire 2 years doing something I hate.
It may scale well but you also need to rank well.

You may not hate English but you certainly aren't the best; what a tautologist. *You, yourself* ? No.

I'm not as crazy as I come across, I would just prefer a person who is interested in Science. Common interests are helpful in relationships.

... Or you just can't get a man.
It's only two years, and now you're fucked for uni. So GL with that.

Aren't the best what? At English? Maybe finish your sentences...
I used to tautology on purpose to emphasise my point. Duh.

Yes, you are.
You're crazy.

I have a man with me 24/7. That's more than you'll ever have.

Eg155

HSC
It's called a bridging course, duh.

The subject is clearly on English, it should be inferred rather than repeated. Regardless, your tautology just emphasizes your stupidity, nothing else.

Crazy's good :)

That's nice for you, I hope you two are happy.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
It's called a bridging course, duh.

The subject is clearly on English, it should be inferred rather than repeated. Regardless, your tautology just emphasizes your stupidity, nothing else.

Crazy's good :)

That's nice for you, I hope you two are happy.
Bridging courses are a useless waste of money. Ugh.
Fuck, if you can't learn it over two years what makes you think you'll learn it in 2 weeks.

No, the sentence was just linguistically incorrect. Shut yo' face.
I'm glad that for someone who's supposed to be so *in-depth* with analysis that is the best you could come up with.

Not your kind of crazy.

I am happy.

Eg155

HSC
If I get into the other course I want which doesn't require maths then I don't need it at all, which is why I do subjects I enjoy.

Ha. Told.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
If I get into the other course I want which doesn't require maths then I don't need it at all, which is why I do subjects I enjoy.

Ha. Told.
Med?

You know that requires logical thinking and shit, right? (Maths)

Eg155

HSC
*section 2 and 3.

I've done the practice test and I do very well in those. But, yeah section 1 isn't the best.

Affirmative action can't interfere in a course such as medicine. It does in engineering though ;D

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
*section 2 and 3.

I've done the practice test and I do very well in those. But, yeah section 1 isn't the best.

Affirmative action can't interfere in a course such as medicine. It does in engineering though ;D
Lol, so did I. The practice tests aren't always a good indicator.

And section one is the only one that has anything to do with being a doctor/smart (logical reasoning) and a bit section 3 (IQ test pretty much).

Yes it does. Section 2 is obviously more for the girls.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I got 2% in section 2 when I did it, putting that sort of stuff in multiple choice is stupid.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Did UMAT in 2009 to keep my options open because I had no idea what I wanted to do.

it said 2 next to section 2 so I assume I got 2%?
k

Wtf? How do you get 2?

Also, the sections are out of different numbers every year. I think section one was out of 103 this year and section two was like 90 something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)