Which Uni has the most Azns? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
Ever since I started ECOP this year, which meant I had to hang around the Merewether building did I realise how many Asians there were. (in usyd)

I always used to hang around the quad area.
i agree (except with GOVT rather than ECOP)

zstar

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
They are useless in group assignments. I've done assignments where I have basically had to do the work of 5 people all by myself because they have had no idea what they were doing and/or were incapable of writing a single sentence in proper english.

In a tutorial where all you do is listen to presentations for the entire session, having to sit through the presentations of 20 asians that you can't understand is unbearable.

They talk in their annoying foreign languages.

They are not attractive. I look forward to tutorials for some subjects because they are full of hot girls... this is not the case for ones full of asians.

They smell.

I'm sure I could think of more.
Fuck off punk.

You're a troll stop posting.

deborahahaha

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
They are useless in group assignments. I've done assignments where I have basically had to do the work of 5 people all by myself because they have had no idea what they were doing and/or were incapable of writing a single sentence in proper english.

In a tutorial where all you do is listen to presentations for the entire session, having to sit through the presentations of 20 asians that you can't understand is unbearable.

They are not attractive. I look forward to tutorials for some subjects because they are full of hot girls... this is not the case for ones full of asians.

They smell.

That's a bit of a generalisation of Asians. I mean, you wouldn't say something that would apply for all europeans, for instance.

E.g., some people think that Koreans smell like cabbage (because they eat lots of it, so I'm told) while Chinese people generally don't eat cabbage.

just my 2 cents worth.

deborahahaha

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:

They smell.

Also, come on.

Are YOU a 'hot male'? Because I only like hot, attractive ones and all the rest can go to hell blahblahblahblah.

taylor100

The Jazz Man
HSC
LMAO and people say I'M racist, but i agree, theres nuthin worse than going to sum lecture or tutoring thing expecting to c sum hotties only to find that there like, all azn. i have enuff girl troubles as it is without all the decent looking ones being isolated in mobs of azns amnd etc. lol

3unitz

HSC
N/A
taylor100 said:
LMAO and people say I'M racist, but i agree, theres nuthin worse than going to sum lecture or tutoring thing expecting to c sum hotties only to find that there like, all azn. i have enuff girl troubles as it is without all the decent looking ones being isolated in mobs of azns amnd etc. lol
i like asian girls

iamsickofyear12

HSC
deborahahaha said:
That's a bit of a generalisation of Asians. I mean, you wouldn't say something that would apply for all europeans, for instance.

E.g., some people think that Koreans smell like cabbage (because they eat lots of it, so I'm told) while Chinese people generally don't eat cabbage. .
It isn't a generalisation because I never said it applied to all asians... my post specifically refers to the ones I have come into contact with at uni.

taylor100 said:
It's not racist if I have genuine reasons for not liking them, it's only racist if I just don't like them "because they are asian."

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
iamsickofyear12 is actually on the money, I pretty much agree with him. Not ALL asians are bad of course, but the majority of the ones I've met at uni fit the description he has provided. Some of them are really cool people though, such as pLuvia from these forums.

One of my best uni mates moved here from Hong Kong when he was 8? or something, and he can't fucking stand the Asians at uni.

BTW, as a serious question, WHY do people find Asians attractive? I'm with iamsickofyear12 in saying that I don't find them attractive overall. They have nothing that makes me prefer them over a European/middle eastern/Latin girl.

Last edited:

kenny.

HSC
lol i think you should limit ur hatred towards international students... english speaking asians are cool =D

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
kenny. said:
lol i think you should limit ur hatred towards international students... english speaking asians are cool =D
Some of them are, but some of them are really annoying. Good and bad people in every race. Most of the internationals do piss me off though.

People just single out Asians a lot, coz there are SO many of them, so stereotypes can easily be magnified with a larger sample.At uni, there aren't any stereotypes about Croatians/Bosnian-Herzegovinans, but in my local area, there are because they are so much more abundant.

But in all honesty, there are a LOT of Asians at universities that fit the stereotype.

Last edited:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
UTS' Lindfield campus is probably the most Anglo of all Sydney campuses. Yes? Even the few Non-Anglos are very Anglicised and speak english.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Well I don't have anythng against any race.
I'm quite surprised so many people here are that racist.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
Well I don't have anythng against any race.
I'm quite surprised so many people here are that racist.
It depends on how you grow up as well. I went to primary around Canley Heights, where there are HEAPS of Asians, and then to high school in Fairfield, where there are a lot of Asians.

Not only that, I was always in Advanced/Accelerated Maths, which Asians often go well at, so I was always surrounded by them. Now, doing Actuarial at Mac (which is majority Asian by far) I am surrounded by them again, so it's natural for me to class people as 'Asian' and 'non-Asian.'

People I know who live in, say, Gosford didn't see Asians as different, because they weren't a majority like they were for people like me.

Not many people have anything against people from Belarus, coz they don't meet enough Belarussians to make a stereotype against them.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I hate them too, I doubt its racism, just that the ones at uni portray the very caste/characteristic that induces hate against them.

I mean if anything, they're the racists, they don't bother speaking english, speak chinese when they're in a group in front of non-chinese speaker, do no work, have no semblance of grammar, basically they're absolute dropkicks. There are just more asians who seem to embody this than any other culture/race.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
Boxxxhead said:
BTW, as a serious question, WHY do people find Asians attractive? I'm with iamsickofyear12 in saying that I don't find them attractive overall. They have nothing that makes me prefer them over a European/middle eastern/Latin girl.
I'm half. I like both azn and non azn

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
AsyLum said:
I hate them too, I doubt its racism, just that the ones at uni portray the very caste/characteristic that induces hate against them.

I mean if anything, they're the racists, they don't bother speaking english, speak chinese when they're in a group in front of non-chinese speaker, do no work, have no semblance of grammar, basically they're absolute dropkicks. There are just more asians who seem to embody this than any other culture/race.
It's not racism if you don't like them coz of qualities they exhibit.

darkwolvzx said:
I'm half. I like both azn and non azn
Haha fair enough. But I mean, what features of Asians do you find attractive? The majority of Asian faces + lack of curves I find unattractive.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I have a fair few asian friends (thank you selective schooling system), but I find every other asian really annoying/obnoxious. It's amazing how much worse they've gotten between high school and uni.

EDIT: Not racist.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
Boxxxhead said:
Haha fair enough. But I mean, what features of Asians do you find attractive? The majority of Asian faces + lack of curves I find unattractive.
Sometimes its their smile that draws me in. Some of them have nice figures. Sometimes its their hair (especially when its straight). I prefer those with rounder faces than longer ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)