Which Uni has the most Azns? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noskich

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
In a way, yeah I can. i mean, did you ever imagine that the American democrat candidate would be black?

the times, they are a changin'.
I mean I can imagine it certainly, but seems like it won t be the case soon here. Maybe in 2050 when Asians will make a quarter of the population according to statistics.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
noskich said:
I mean I can imagine it certainly, but seems like it won t be the case soon here. Maybe in 2050 when Asians will make a quarter of the population according to statistics.
Penny Wong

freejk

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
lol, but it's not like america isn't racist.
look at the republican party.
at least they try to find a benefical stuff out of mutilcultural socities rather than Australians here blaming other races for inturruping their comforty.

i bet having asisns in class will benefit australians in various ways. (ex: better marks on assignment, participation and other shits) lol

acerpacer

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
They are useless in group assignments. I've done assignments where I have basically had to do the work of 5 people all by myself because they have had no idea what they were doing and/or were incapable of writing a single sentence in proper english.

In a tutorial where all you do is listen to presentations for the entire session, having to sit through the presentations of 20 asians that you can't understand is unbearable.

They talk in their annoying foreign languages.

They are not attractive. I look forward to tutorials for some subjects because they are full of hot girls... this is not the case for ones full of asians.

They smell.

I'm sure I could think of more.
This post is now being discussed on an international student site as a classic example of Australian racism.
You are now famous.
Way to go.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
acerpacer said:
This post is now being discussed on an international student site as a classic example of Australian racism.
You are now famous.
Way to go.
i actually dont see much racism in his post- the first point can be especially true, not just of Asians though, but any race.

You must remember racist is a damn strong word- he doesnt say that he HATES everyone because of their Asian background. Finding people unattractive based on race isn't really racist, im sure everyone is the same in a way. Its not that you have anything against their culture, but its more the fact that you dont find in general people from a certain ethnicity group attractive. After all, sexual attraction is subjective so i think its fair to say that when your defining what you find attractive you can safely discriminate without actually being 'racist'.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
acerpacer said:
You are now famous.
Way to go.
That is awesome... but anyone calling it racism doesn't know what racism is.

It is not racist to want to understand what people are saying and have people in your group who can actually contribute. I have been in groups with international students that I could not understand at all, not a single word. I just agreed with whatever they said so they would stop talking to me. I've been in groups with 4 other international students where I had to redo all of their parts because they weren't good enough. Not wanting to have to put up with that kind of bullshit is not racism.

If I was generalising it would be racism, but I am not. In my 4 years there have been a lot of international students in my classes, they are the majority in some of them, and only one has been able to speak english well enough to be there... and I am not saying this applies to all asians everywhere, just the ones I have met at uni.

If I met an international student who could speak and write english properly (not perfectly just enough to be understood and not require me to re-write their work) and contribute effectively to a group I will have no problem with that person.

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
acerpacer said:
You are now famous.
Way to go.
which site?

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
no one reali discussed my point-

is it 'racist' to find a particular ethnic group non-attractive?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Cookie182 said:
no one reali discussed my point-

is it 'racist' to find a particular ethnic group non-attractive?
No, but if you keep blabbing about it to everyone, everywhere, and within earshot of people from that particular race that you do not find attractive, then yes, it'll be a bit racist, imo. If a person doesnt find people from a particular race attractive then he/she should really keep their opinions to themselves.

That said, I have seen attractive people from almost every country/nationality.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
freejk said:
at least they try to find a benefical stuff out of mutilcultural socities rather than Australians here blaming other races for inturruping their comforty.

i bet having asisns in class will benefit australians in various ways. (ex: better marks on assignment, participation and other shits) lol
Americans are blaming mexicans for all the drugs, the blacks for all the crime and arabs for everything else. They're not any less racist as us aussies.

Skeeter

Banned
HSC
MaNiElla said:
No, but if you keep blabbing about it to everyone, everywhere, and within earshot of people from that particular race that you do not find attractive, then yes, it'll be a bit racist, imo. If a person doesnt find people from a particular race attractive then he/she should really keep their opinions to themselves.

That said, I have seen attractive people from almost every country/nationality.
I find Asians very very very very very hot!
On the other hand, I'm not really into black chicks (nothing racist, they just don't tickle my fancy)

Skeeter

Banned
HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
Americans are blaming mexicans for all the drugs, the blacks for all the crime and arabs for everything else. They're not any less racist as us aussies.
Bit of a blame-shifting game going there huh?

Skeeter

Banned
HSC
~shinigami~ said:
Man, that is hilarious. LOL
Why????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)