which uni is 'best'? (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k said:
Also I dont think I could stand to do something like arts at UWS which is more dependant on interaction with peers. However law is so heavily based on independent reading, writing and research I think I can learn the black letter side just as well at UWS as I could anywhere, even if I have to put up with people like Ari.
Sorry, do I know you?
(whose net are you stealing?)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k said:
Nah I didn't mean you. I was talking about this Indian guy from my uni.
yuk.
You didn't answer the hidden message!

So on topic - UNE is probably the best uni in New South Wales

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k said:
Im parked outside your house, stealing your internet. Expect a knock on the door from the federal police tommorrow.
Steal my capped 128kbps net if you must. I think I'm moving so your time is limited.

Kmara2nv

HSC
so since uws has a new medical course,, if i chose to study medical science their and then trasnfer into their medicine course instead of transfering to sydney or unsw will the kids at those unis that study medicine will be more recognized then me....wouldnt it just be the exact same shit since u learn the same thing(considering the dean of uws was the dean of medicine at melbourne)

phrred

HSC
probably- but most patients would prob be like ''shit my doctor went to UWS so he wasnt good enuf to get into the other 2''

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
probably- but most patients would prob be like ''shit my doctor went to UWS so he wasnt good enuf to get into the other 2''
Assuming the average patient has any idea what MBBS (WA), MBBS (UNSW), MBBS FRACGP FACRRM FAFPHM (UWS) and other anacroynms stand for, knowledge of the perceived reputation of UWS and having made the assumption that UWS Medicine is actually easy to get into...

Evilo

HSC
please don't highlight the fact half of australia is still racist...

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
If (according to you) it's a fact then why not talk about it?

Matt Samson

HSC
_dhj_ said:
All the rankings suck because prestige can't be measured by adding up some numbers.
Prestige is based on the number of snobby students and the number of pretty old buildings.... :eek:

Matt Samson

HSC
ari89 said:
My uncle who is head of the Department of Diagnostic Medicine at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital said that UWS medical students will never get a job.
I don't think hospitals that are desperate for doctors and nurses will knock back someone because they're from UWS. That is if you mean medicine rather than medical....

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Matt Samson said:
I don't think hospitals that are desperate for doctors and nurses will knock back someone because they're from UWS. That is if you mean medicine rather than medical....
Congratulations on obviously reading all my posts in this thread and for not missing the point I made throughout them:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)