Which universities have hotter girls? (1 Viewer)

sombrero

HSC
You shouldn't choose a University due to hot girls

It's just like window shopping. Sure it's fun for a while until later you realize you're going home with nothing

Anyway, from my experiences Sydney University is the best in the region. Wollongong and Newcastle are good too

CSU is great if you want Australian babes, not many Asians there. Plus, there is almost nothing to do in their respective locations, they're dtf

ACU has the naughty catholic types mmmmmm

UWS is subjectively the worst

Ratio and University social life factor as well

MailMofo

HSC
fresh off the boat i.e. not raised in Australia

That's a broad generalization of the word "fob".

A FOB is an islander, you know, the ones who try and act gangsta because they think their black when their really not?

Newcastle University would hands down have the best good looking bird ratio.
On the Open day, i did not see one ugly chick there.. except for one, who failed her HSC and was looking for reassurance that she was going to get a place in Arts when she really wasn't.

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i want a sydney university with lots of hot girls. anyone have any suggestions as to which uni sydney unis have talent and which ones don't?

i know i want to do a business/commerce course. i'm just unsure which uni i want, and this is a big factor.

thanks guys.
definately UTS u should go there

AM_092

HSC
N/A
Does anyone find this thread stupid?

So, does whether or not a uni is filled with 'hot' girls, really affect which institution you wish to enroll?

Last edited:

ajk92

HSC
i was at unsw today and saw a couple of smoking hot girls who fit the flavours of the mediterranean, which is goood. but yeah, 80% asians

AM_092

HSC
N/A
Ok, I agree it is a bit humourous... But really? Did someone really need to open this thread?
Can I start the 'hot' guys one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)