Would you go for an asian guy?

• Yes

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • No

Votes: 41 53.9%

• Total voters
HSC
The_Apprentice said:
Yeah they are/i am. I'm a complete mongrel. Like asian/german/isreal/russian. I'm also very strange looking, or at least I like to think so. I find that many russians are weird looking. Meh..
wow you got basically a little bit of the world: crazy arab, asian invasion, communist (ill find you) and hitler!

FuckLiberals

HSC
hachoo said:
How bout if you were born on in Antarctica, or zones that aren't owned by any countries. Could you make up your own culture?

Like..... eggbananians? where the banana's are always cheap?

BTW i'm asian
I could tell by your pathetic joke.

55psi

HSC
doctordev said:
Ah ha, in that case allow me to introduce myself. I am a curried asian international student and i can safely proclaim that i am nothing of the "smaller penises, they are short, they are shy, some of them talk in jibberish, they play counterstrike all weekend and they wear glasses" type.

Penis Size: comparable to the whites
Short and thin: Well i am 5'8" and weigh 75kg.
Shy: You obviously haven't met me (and many other fellow asians)
Jibberish: i am pretty sure i do not fall in this category
counterstrike: i have never played a fucking LAN game my entire life. There are better things to do to widen my horizons
Glasses: nah, i wear contacts

So there.
:rofl:
poofter, doodle head, mofo ass. Would u like to step on the podium, ive got a medal for u, its gold too.

silly nigga

doctordev

HSC
Haha, didn't expect so much controversy over a seemingly defensive argument. Apparently, I have been made out to be some kind of arrogant jerk which is sad because my intentions got mangled on their way to your brains.

The sole purpose of my post was not self glorification but an illustration that the general stereotypes are flawed when it comes to asians. There certainly are many asians (read chinese) who fit snugly into the stereotypes that were displayed in this thread but they certainly are not representative of the entire Asisan population.

I feel i have faulted by attempting to correct misconceptions by using myself as an example but apparently it wasn't palatable. And i totally appreciate that. I need criticisms to deflate my immense ego. That has been achieved and hopefully my point has been driven across as well. Period

Or perhaps i just don't see chinese from your vantage points for despite being an indian, i have spent most of my life among the chinese.

bex

HSC
im white and my boyfriend is asian.. in the beginning it was an issue for me (my parents didnt really like it either) but all of us got over it pretty quickly when we realised how stupid it is to think like that.

and it doesnt matter what size you are as long as you know what to do with it ;)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Meh. Asian guys do nothing for me. It's not something I rule out completely, but I can't say I've ever been attracted to one.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
not all parents appreciate a chink in their chains.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
not all parents appreciate a chink in their chains.
TOo much 'the combination' :lol:
pretty offensive to some people, i'd imagine.

"we came in planes, you came in chains" the combination (2009)

HSC
I like this (autobiographical) article about how race structures gay male sexual desire. It's particularly interesting because it suggests that the author, who is Asian, got to the point where he didn't find other Asian men attractive: Ayres, Tony, ‘China Doll: The Experience of Being a Gay Chinese Australian’, Journal of Homosexuality 36, no. 3-4 (1999), pp. 87-97.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
yeah and I'm the pope.

pics or it didn't happen.

dotagotme31uai

HSC
its the eyes, i bet u its coz of the eyes. lol all my mates are like 6 foot and they're asian besides one of them, and we all play football,basketball and soccer. stereotypes suck

Paradox.101

HSC
Lots of stupid posts; very immature.
As I said before, it all comes down the preference, some Caucasian women find Asians hot, while others don't.

IMO, Asians are the most stereotyped race in our society. For example:

No, I find most Asians to be far too feminine in both appearance and manner. I like a manly man.
I know you used the keyword 'most', but nevertheless I know one too many Asians that are 'manly' through their looks and traits and yes, there are the type of Asians that are 'girly' and I also find those type of Asians irritating and not appealing. There are different types of people in different races, just like there are 'bogan' Aussies and just the typical Caucasian Aussie, but this doesn't mean if you're an Australian, you're a bogan right? No.
Asians cope this all the time.

Again the eyes, yes there are single eye-lidded Asians but then there are many Asians with double eyelids or the status quo and most of the Asians I know have double eyelids.

So essentially, it all comes down the choice on both the Asian and Caucasians behalf. Also, don't think if an Asian were to couple up with a white chick, that she would be fugly, a friend of mine I know, who almost looks like Kirsten Dunst, or I would say more gorgeous than Kirsten has an Asian boyfriend. Heck, my friend's older sister who is also very beautiful is engaged to an Asian.

Like check this out, a stunning 'stereotypical' blonde with a 'manly' Asian
YouTube - love of my life

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i dont get why asians are trying to defend ourselves so much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)