who actually works in ipt? (1 Viewer)

do you actually do anything construcive in ipt?

• yes, i find the course hard haha im a loser

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • no, class usually consists of checking email, playing games or doing home work and oh im a loser

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters

barrettc

my average lesson routine is to search the internet and look for online games sites that havnt been blocked on the school computers to pass the time and i was wondering just how many ppl actually do anything in ipt.

Huy

HSC
N/A
I do my work, but only homework.
In class I read the textboo.. I mean, no, I bludge :D

I *like* IPT, so that's just me.
Homework isn't a huge burden, but it gets laborious when you've got mountains of exercises to do (for example 20, 30 comprehension questions straight out of the textbook in sequence).

Last edited:

barrettc

i like the stuff we cover too (well some anyway) its just that we dont do anything besides yeah play games and search the internet i do some of the work at home but class is just a bludge

pompous

Yeah we do work...well the class does anyway, I'm there sleeping for most of the lesson. Then I just get all my friends notes. I actually like IPT coz most of my friends are in it which makes it more interesting. We're barely allowed on the computers for IPT but for IT we're on every lesson bludgin a surfing the net. You just gotta love the computer courses.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
my teacher doesn't even attempt to do the theory with us..so we just sit there and play games. addictinggames.com was a favourite, then they blocked it, but they havnt blocked shockwave.com yet, so thats good ;)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by pompous
I actually like IPT coz most of my friends are in it which makes it more interesting. You just gotta love the computer courses.
I love your avatar!!!
You're my new best friend :p :p

Go the animaniacs!
("We're anim..ani..acsss!")

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
We have about 17 people in our class and only about 3 will actually do their work (hate to say I'm not one of them..) but I usually do OK in assessments.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tigerboi
ipt rocks cos my teacher rocks my world
I'm going to print this out and show miss now,
haha!

:p

Huy

HSC
N/A
Stop with the innuendos :D :p

Maybe he did, and maybe he didn't, but I didn't get anything special. :rolleyes:

Actually, scrap that thought,
He didn't get anything, maybe notes... that's it :D

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
I find IPT is actually interesting...I'm one of those people who likes to know how everything works (pity I hate science and dont do any!). It helps that we have a cool teacher, and we always do fun stuff...like playing on www.faecesoftheworld.co.uk Of course the first thing everyone does in class is check their emails...one of my friends dropped ipt recently, and complains that she never has time to check her email anymore!

barrettc

i think if youve had experience with a computer you can pass ipt the stuff isnt exactly hard. i knew alot of it going into the course

Huy

HSC
N/A
No truer words have been said :)

Still, you'll have to learn the IPT lingo and 'basics' (even if you are the linux guru in reality)

:)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tigerboi
yeah like ipt termininology and analysis report yep
Stuttering problem surfacing.
Termininology ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)