Who can't believe the kind of concepts they came up with by the end of their MW? (1 Viewer)

xandersnape

HSC
I can't believe that at the beginning of ext 2 all I wanted was to "memorialise the dying knoweledge of the classic fairytale" and now I have this play which plays (lol) on so many concepts and ideas that I can't believe I wrote it.

jess39

HSC
I agree. I didn't even have concepts to start with. I love how much it's developed. :)

xandersnape

HSC
yeah... I kind of swankied mine up a bit.... to start with all I wanted was to write a historical form of a fairytale into a play.

catherinet

HSC
Yep.
Looking over my first 10-20 journal entries, i can't believe how much my concept has changed.
I love it when i read certain parts of my MW and think "Did i really write this?"... Not that it's brilliant or anything, but it's just not something that i through i was capable of.

gurmies

Drover
HSC
Well done everyone. I don't do this subject but can imagine how difficult it must have been to come up with something from scratch. Best of luck =]

hereyes

HSC
aha, wish I could say the same.
My MW concept HAS evolved.
HEAPS.
but sadly, I CAN believe I wrote it.
It's a bit of a 'I'm-trying-not-to-be-cliche-but-unsuccessfully-doing-this' type of topic.

Cannot wait to hand it in already. :mad1:

xandersnape

HSC
my entire package was sent off last week... so I'm FreeeeEEeeeeeee..... to study -_- which I haven't been doing... silly mee 0.o

:blah:

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
I have to jump on this bandwagon. My concept has evolvd and changed throughout the course of my work. If only I used my journal adaquetely, as to make life easier now, whilst I try to fabricate my thought process a few months ago.

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
I have to jump on this bandwagon. My concept has evolvd and changed throughout the course of my work. If only I used my journal adaquetely, as to make life easier now, whilst I try to fabricate my thought process a few months ago.
Lol, there's a lot of that going on for me as well.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
well just a short from my report this should show how much mine has evolved.

"I may have altered mediums five times on eight topics my sense of elation came as a mixed emotion of shock and pleasure. Exhausting nearly all mediums and text types, radio drama just seemed to fit. I could write, it could be heard, it was ideal. But before I could come to this conclusion I had to decide on subject matter, I mean Cleopatra was all well and fine, but she really did lack that pizzazz for radio drama, murder mysteries seemed like a safe option, but safety is just too bland for me. "

so yes mine has changed a LOT from critical to short story to poetry to speech finally to radio drama

diametric

HSC
While my concept is not at all what it was at the end of last year, I have intentionally decided to avoid the very complex kind of ideas I sometimes see. I think it's a bit pretentious and a year 12 student should have a more grounded view of life.

accio.brain

HSC
well just a short from my report this should show how much mine has evolved.

"I may have altered mediums five times on eight topics my sense of elation came as a mixed emotion of shock and pleasure. Exhausting nearly all mediums and text types, radio drama just seemed to fit. I could write, it could be heard, it was ideal. But before I could come to this conclusion I had to decide on subject matter, I mean Cleopatra was all well and fine, but she really did lack that pizzazz for radio drama, murder mysteries seemed like a safe option, but safety is just too bland for me. "

so yes mine has changed a LOT from critical to short story to poetry to speech finally to radio drama
lol :) that sounds like one interesting report...

diametric

HSC
It sounds a lot like a reflection.. and wayyy too informal, in my opinion. Don't kill me.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
its ok, thats what i put it down to aswell but what pisses me off was he told me to be informal and make it sound personal and make it within the RS word limit which i did and handed him a draft and he said "there are just a few spelling mistakes thats all otherwise its good to go" so i corrected the mistakes and then he changes his mind after i handed it in.

I really dont; care cause its not like i'm fighting for a ranking as i am the only person in the course at my school lols. But my teacher has been useless. Nnow that there is a new head of english they have been looking over my work for me and are giving me good and useful feedback lols, amazing how some teachers work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)