Who did i see today? plus other tales from 1st year wanderings (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
ok so today i enroled for psychology, was any1 here helping out? i swear this one girl who was helping me in the jupiter lab, she had the nicest eyes i ever sawed! seriously they were so nice, and she had a decent mascara on aswell so yeah, looked really good, but i was so busy with enroling, picking subjects and what not...meh next time i will see if she wants to go coffee

and like a few other people helped me out. I stumbled accross a few people i knew and we sorta went through the process togther so that was alright, student photos and stuff was fun, my unicentre card wasnt a hassle to get unlike other peoples casue whilst every1 was lined up for it, i was getting my enrolement confirmation signed for scholarship, so i walked in, no line, YAY

i know a few people here are doing psych so who was there from 9:30 till around 11:30? maybe u saw me!

so i arrived and parked in the main carpark, i was heaps worried about getting a fine, but cause i thought uni hasnt officially started yet it should be ok

does any1 know when the date is that if we park without a parking thing we will be fined? is it like 20th of feb? or start of o week?

and people were like telling me where to go, and being all helpful and stuff which was nice but i was like "meh i know where to go" which is ironic cause i walked into function room 1 instead of 2

so i got my photo, and its actually pretty good, tho my hair looks a bit...floppy instead of messy which is how i like it.

i saw some people i recognised like...any1 know sharon anderson? yeah i saw her

and if any1 else is doing psych tell me what time u want ure tuts and we can pick same ones! or not, about 4 people i know ranging from semi-friends to aquantances are doing it so not like i will be lonely but yeh

i walked around looking for some place to get my photo taken before hand, and some girl kept yelling at me about "worksheet" or some crap... i just sort of looked at her, then rumaged through the TWO BAGS OF CRAP i got handed and finally found it

the asian lady, if ever u read this, you were really helpful, thanks for helping me pick some decent electives, now all i have to do it slot them into some decent times

electives i picked arew
both 1st lvl biologys
chem 1a
colonial history
and some lingustic english, learn how to write crap, which will hopefully help we write decent essays

lots of flexability of 1st years which i didnt realise we had and also, lacking a bit of flexability, like i just wanted to jump right into greek history, 2ns year bio and chem 1b but they wouldnt let me i guess its so they are sure we can handle it

if any1 is doing same electives maybe we can colab on work, get better marks and shit

Scanorama

HSC
You could have got fined today, summer session is still on, although exams are on. But knowing it is enrolment this week, they probably won't enforce it.

HSC
You might hav seen a friend of mine, if she was early for once instead of late.

I was wondering around on tueday. Not too much to tell really - had no electives, got a bad photo. We didn't really have anyone telling us where to go - just followed the crowd.

But I agree - way too much crap in those bags. Anyone want a surfing magazine?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
You can get fined for parking anytime of the year except the one week the university is closed in december.

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
You can get fined for parking anytime of the year except the one week the university is closed in december.
A guy I know from uni has parked in red carparks every day he's been at uni and is yet to receive a parking fine. I call it extreme luck. Another person I know got a parking fine the very first time they parked in the uni.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
powerhouse said:
I didn't get a surfing magazine!
you should have been here today, did i see you?

yeah ive been parking in uni carpark since begining of novemember, i just thought it was ok during school holidays or something...
i guess i better not anymore

and dont mock me ww, if i do ever SEE her again, i swear i wil ltry and pick her up, her eyes were like this wierd aqua colour, looked really cool and sexy, i was totally looking her in the eyes when she was talking, she prolly thought i was a good listener but i really wasnt taking in much of what she was saying. she had a nice rack 2

hey maybe some1 else saw her there!

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
Free parking on weekends too - if you really want to go to uni on the weekends

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
Serius said:
and dont mock me ww, if i do ever SEE her again, i swear i wil ltry and pick her up, her eyes were like this wierd aqua colour, looked really cool and sexy, i was totally looking her in the eyes when she was talking, she prolly thought i was a good listener but i really wasnt taking in much of what she was saying. she had a nice rack 2
Haha, I like how you crapped on for a while and then finally came to the point at the end.

chinesefireball said:
Free parking on weekends too - if you really want to go to uni on the weekends
And after 6:30pm too i think? Once again, a case of "why would you want to?".

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
acullen said:
And after 6:30pm too i think? Once again, a case of "why would you want to?".
Yeah, that's right and before 0830.

Some clubs run events at uni after 1830 and the gym opens late also.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
Serius said:
ok so today i enroled for psychology, was any1 here helping out? i swear this one girl who was helping me in the jupiter lab, she had the nicest eyes i ever sawed! seriously they were so nice, and she had a decent mascara on aswell so yeah, looked really good, but i was so busy with enroling, picking subjects and what not...meh next time i will see if she wants to go coffee

rofl, u know u dont do coffee, just wait till she gets drunk and then take advantage of her, we know thats ur real game...

and only good thing i got from enrolment day was surfing magazine and included posters of "janneke"

also jarad.....what is this u say about geting ur enrolment form signed for ur scholarship? i expected to have to do something like this but i didnt hear a thing about my scholarship on enrolment day :S

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i hope there is a tennis club....oh wait..is there even trennis couts there???

Gomer

HSC
Yeah the tennis courts are alright. I think there is social tennis on tuesday nights (not that good, all they do is hit up and don't play any sets...) and i'm not sure when the comp starts.. The competition is a team one.

-- Gomer

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
dawso said:
rofl, u know u dont do coffee, just wait till she gets drunk and then take advantage of her, we know thats ur real game...

and only good thing i got from enrolment day was surfing magazine and included posters of "janneke"

also jarad.....what is this u say about geting ur enrolment form signed for ur scholarship? i expected to have to do something like this but i didnt hear a thing about my scholarship on enrolment day :S
i will spike her coffee when shes not looking ofcourse, what do u think iam, civilised?

i didnt know when i had to prove i enroled, so i decided to kill 2 birds by getting it done right then and there, saves me from coming back later

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)